By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game would you like Square Enix to show off at E3?

Tagged games:

What game would like to see

Final Fantasy 15 9 12.33%

Final Fantasy Versus 13 29 39.73%

Kingdom Hearts 3 20 27.40%

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy 13 3 4.11%

Other 12 16.44%

Total:73

Type-0 or Agito is what I want to see.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Type-0 or Agito is what I want to see.

Yes the Vita needs all the help it can get and what better way to do that than to announce a Final Fantasy game for it?

Kingdom Hearts 3 along with 2.5 HD remix (3 in holiday 2014, 2.5 HD in early 2014) since I haven't played the series yet.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

i would way rather they just give us ff versus 13 than anything new

yum123 said:
i would way rather they just give us ff versus 13 than anything new

I agree but I wouldn't mind seeing some of the poll options announced. 

Around the Network

ok here i go

Type 0 for the vita
kingdom hearts 3 for the PS4
finalfantasy ix remake for the PS4 "hehe"
finalfantasy versus for the PS4/PS3
finalfantasy xii hd for the PS3/Vita
Chrono break for the PSVita/3DS

Is Twewy any good for IOS? I've looked at it a few times for playing on my break at work but its 12.99 and I don't know whether its worth that, I'm a big RPG fan whether its strategy, JRPG or open world western type I like all sub genres.
So sell it too me :)

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

FFvs13, LR: FFXIII, KH 1.5 HD ReMix, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, Final Fantasy XV. Also a Vita Final Fantasy, weather it be Type-0 or something new. Bravely Default would be on there but i believe Nintendo is publishing it now.

Final Fantasy XV

Don't care about anything else, most gens we've had a good number of main title FF games released, this time we have 1 and it was of poor standard. They need to get back to concentrating on making good games in the series and stop trying to do spin-offs or bullcrap.

Hmm, pie.

VersusXIII PS4 is 100% sure at E3. In the surprise department, I would really like to see Type-0 International on Vita.