By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What ps3 game should i get

Go with Warhawk.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

I'd say Uncharted, or DMC4

I have Warhawk, its okay... but some aspects of the game annoy me... like having to put 50 machine gun bullets into someone before they die. Lol

Then again... i love pc gaming the best.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Jessman said:
I'd say Uncharted, or DMC4

I have Warhawk, its okay... but some aspects of the game annoy me... like having to put 50 machine gun bullets into someone before they die. Lol

Then again... i love pc gaming the best.

Warhawk is more strategy than "shooter", you really have to think about the cercumstances sometimes :P Machine gun would be too cheap if they made it any other way ^^ the game is PERFECTLY balanced in my opinion, well... maybe not me in a tank ;) but balanced otherwise :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

R&C is the safe bet.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

So hard to answer without knowledge of your taste.

If you are into shooters, choose CallOFDuty4. It's really impressive an intense, even if it is a multiplatform game. I'd say it's better than Resistance:FOM, which is also ok, but a bit depressing.

If you are intreseted in other types of games, then Ratchet&C is both fun and visually pleasing. One of the best PS3 exclusive games.

Uncharted is also really great.

Lost my faith in VGChartz. Too many stupid and ignorant Americans, even as moderators.

It's a shame, really. "The Boss" should do something radical about this Americanization, but it seems hardly feasible, so my days here are numbered.