By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - God Of War, Ninja Gaiden, or Devil May Cry

GOW - Kratos Pwns All.

DMC- It's a classic

NGS- Demo was great :D the Game just bored me.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

""libellule said:
About NG, the only thing I can say : main charatcer design sucks

Well, not every action hero can look like they hired Helen Keller as their tailor or appear like Mr. Clean after falling into a vat of white body paint (while naked).

He's a ninja, fer cryin' out loud. Sorry if his outfit doesn't attract an audience. ""

==> a Ninja with some "big american muscle" = poor design ...
but, again, I never played this game, and since all people say the game is very good, I assume it is.

Time to Work !

God of War - Engaging combat, awesome boss fights, best implementation of the real-time action button thingy's :P, epic story's, great acting, awesome soundtrack... etc etc etc amazing game :P

DMC - Good over the top action style, badass cheesy cutscenes, best control setup I've ever seen from a capcom game :P

Ninja Gaiden - What can I say, you play as a Ninja that get's ambushed all the time, you fight futuristic thugs on motorcycles, ride elevators, very not.. .ninja-ish, or you can play as the voluptuous chick and fight... dinosaur demon thingys... This game is the epitome of "meh" gaming formula's in my opinion. Decent battle system though, pointless with over half the techniques, but decent lol. And WTF at the difficulty x.x

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

The only reason you guys dont like Ninja Gaiden is because its too hard and so amazing, that simpletons are blinded by its greatness. :) (LOL)

In other words Ninja Gaiden shits on DMC & GOW

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Err...

1 - DMC i loved the first one... but it went downhill from there... hopefully 4 is good

2 - GOW I only got to play number 1, it was extremely fun.

3 NG - What can i say? i have Sigma on PS3 and its way to bloody hard... i can barely get past the city part... although it has a great fighting system.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Around the Network
weezy said:
The only reason you guys dont like Ninja Gaiden is because its too hard and so amazing, that simpletons are blinded by its greatness. :) (LOL)

In other words Ninja Gaiden shits on DMC & GOW

I just hate it because it's got "Ninja" in the title, yet I never stealth kill anyone, I don't poison things, I don't do much of anything "ninja" type. Ryu is the worst Ninja I've ever seen xD the enemy ALWAYS seems to know where I am :P, then the cyber-punk bikers :3.... yeah just didn't rock my boat :P 

Now if the game was "Gaiden Sigma", I could cope a little better :P 

^

-100 to credibility

youch

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I thought Ninja Gaiden, at least on normal, had the perfect difficulty level. The missions and higher levels don't even pretend to be fair, though.

weezy said:
^

-100 to credibility

youch

If you can deny the points with a good arguement I'll give you +100 to yours ;)

DMC
NG
GoW