By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Countdown 2013 ~ Next Up: Nintendo Direct / 8 hours!

E3 Hype List: Which are you most excited for?

Dark Souls 2 15 3.23%

Retro's New Game 57 12.28%

Super Smash Bros. U/3DS 65 14.01%

Metal Gear Solid V 12 2.59%

Bayonetta 2 14 3.02%

Super Mario Galaxy U 70 15.09%

Deep Down 13 2.80%

Playstation 4 Console 159 34.27%

Dragon Age 3 7 1.51%

Other (specify) 52 11.21%

Total:464

DAT OKAMI soundtrack !
Bring it on !!

Around the Network

Know what is super awesome.

I have to go to work in 45 minutes. Ha such horrible timing.

Can't wait, not long now!

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

IT BEGINS........... in less than 20 min.

Xbox conference finally starting. Was getting tired of hearing that Keighly guy talk.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I like the Sniper girl in MGSV :) Game looks absolutely awesome too!

ermahgerd you guys, in real life stuff made me miss the MS conference x___x

I'm here now, though. Ubisoft is in an hour, right? I think I'll try and check out some of MS's conference while I wait.

EDIT: oops EA is next, then Ubi. meh @both tbh, but I gotta do something till the Sony conference...

MS conference was quite impressive, but not all that good. They failed to address several issues, and dat price tag... dauym!! I give it a B-/C+

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Just finished watching. Thankfully, xbox.com let me skip some filler parts. Overall pretty good with the exclusives, probably even more so for an Xbox fan. I would complain about the lack of some DRM details, but I really don't care :p

Dat Crimson Dragon, tho

Missed the Microsoft conference because of Animal Crossing. Not afraid to admit that! Anywho, I hope someone uploads a nice and crisp version on YouTube soon. People seem to like, but I also don't have very low standards for E3 anymore...