By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Victoria's Secret models

What's with the whole "holocaust victim" look these days? Anorexia != hot.

I'd rather not have a woman who has the body shape of a 10 year old boy.

Around the Network
Tavin said:
fazz said:
Tavin said:
Chrizum said:
choirsoftheeye said:
Someone feed these women!

100% agreed.

Totally agree ... these girls need to go to a mcdonalds or something ... they are too thin, that's not even healthy i think ( not that mcdonalds is healthy :P )

Then why you used McDonalds as an example? >_>... And some of those girls have normal diets, including junk food and crap like Big Macs. They're like that naturally, I know girls like that, who eat and eat and they don't gain weight.

Fatness is overrated.

The mcdonalds thing was used only as a "joke" ... just to say that they needed to get a few pounds =D

and about fatnnes, that's not a good thing ... but neither is to be thin as a stick >_<

P.s: and sorry if my english is not too good =( .... my native lenguage is spanish.

excuse me but they are not "thin as a stick." this is what differentiates VS models from other top runway models, they are not coat hangers, they have the perfect bodies.

And yes they eat, like fazz said, some of them are naturally skinny

sam12 said:

hehe I was just getting started fazz

more soon ;)

Some of my favorite models

Watch out for this girl, her name is Doutzen Kroes and she will become an angel for VS soon

Fernanda Tavares

no intro needed lol 

Bianca Balti

sam12 said:
Tavin said:
fazz said:
Tavin said:
Chrizum said:
choirsoftheeye said:
Someone feed these women!

100% agreed.

Totally agree ... these girls need to go to a mcdonalds or something ... they are too thin, that's not even healthy i think ( not that mcdonalds is healthy :P )

Then why you used McDonalds as an example? >_>... And some of those girls have normal diets, including junk food and crap like Big Macs. They're like that naturally, I know girls like that, who eat and eat and they don't gain weight.

Fatness is overrated.

The mcdonalds thing was used only as a "joke" ... just to say that they needed to get a few pounds =D

and about fatnnes, that's not a good thing ... but neither is to be thin as a stick >_<

P.s: and sorry if my english is not too good =( .... my native lenguage is spanish.

excuse me but they are not "thin as a stick." this is what differentiates VS models from other top runway models, they are not coat hangers, they have the perfect bodies.

And yes they eat, like fazz said, some of them are naturally skinny

you're right on that ... most models ( and your point is really good, cause VS models aren't as thin as most fashion models ) are REALLY skinny  =(

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Around the Network

the one in the middle is stupid. why is she looking down?

Metalcore, Hardcore, Punk, Emo, Rock.

BEYONCE

erikguy said:
the one in the middle is stupid. why is she looking down?

"Oh sh*t, my bra is making strange noises..."

And yes, there are some rules in the fashion world nowadays towards a minimum weight. Some designers refuse to contract underweight girls.

PS:

OMG, she is so beautiful. 

She is one of my favorites fazz, she is from Italy and very very sexy, especially in some of her other pics, her lips in those are just amazing

Here is Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2005- Part 1, this is where Gisele looks down lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZtUbbcAgS4

will post Part 2 soon, enjoy

Meh, I like Playboy Playmates or their models better. Nude FTW!!

Spencer Scott (18 years old):

She's my FAVORITE Playmate now. It's a good thing I got her video. She's so adorable. I love how she talks.