By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Just Looksing at Exchange rates and noticed that:

1USD=0.99554CAD

Yes, the Canadian $ is worth more than the US$!!!

even the Australian $ is catching up at 1USD=1.12336AUD

US$ to £ is still sitting around the $2=£1 point (1 US$=£0.50379)

SOURCE.http://www.xe.com/

I don't know about anyone else, but i have NEVER seen the CAD worth more than USD

Around the Network
Devilstation said:

Just Looksing at Exchange rates and noticed that:

1USD=0.99554CAD

Yes, the Canadian $ is worth more than the US$!!!

even the Australian $ is catching up at 1USD=1.12336AUD

US$ to £ is still sitting around the $2=£1 point (1 US$=£0.50379)

SOURCE.http://www.xe.com/

I don't know about anyone else, but i have NEVER seen the CAD worth more than USD

Funny story.

Canadians are still paying the extra markup on products compared to the USD AFAIK.

Even as they win, they lose. 

this is like many months old. reached a high of 1.1US.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=7155

the Wii is an epidemic.

This should help the US manufacturing sector retain if not gain jobs.

Its the beginning of the end for america as a "super power", soon it will be no more powerful than Germany France etc. It will still be a important country, but just one of many, instead of sitting on top the hill by its self.

I guess the "terrorist" win then, by dragging it into a war it cannot win and sends the country into financial ruin. America will no longer be able to rule the world with a iron fist and do as they please.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Around the Network
misteromar mk4 said:
Its the beginning of the end for america as a "super power", soon it will be no more powerful than Germany France etc. It will still be a important country, but just one of many, instead of sitting on top the hill by its self.

I guess the "terrorist" win then, by dragging it into a war it cannot win and sends the country into financial ruin. America will no longer be able to rule the world with a iron fist and do as they please.

Terrorists have nothing to do with the US economys problems. The US Ecomy's problem has to do with the government not allowing natural downturns in the economy to happen so they build up into giant recessions and devaluation of the dollar. That and both the government and it's people have a love of deficit spending when it's completly unnessesary.

Either way a devalued dollar really shouldn't have much effect at all on the US's level of power on the world stage.

Luxemberg ain't exactly a world power afterall.  Neither is Kuwait.  Who I believe has the most valuable currency in the world.

yeah...I don't feel good about that. But, it has happen before. Unless the marks as the beginning of the end of the US...don't expect it to last.

Umm, as someone who's work consistently involves the exchange rate, it has happened 3 times over the last 6 months.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Whats funny is past trips to Canada they took my American dollars and refused to give me change giving a 1 - 1 exchange. I bet you now that the American dollar is less they'll sing a different tune.

I always seem to feel the sting on this site from ppl who are not so happy with my country. Guess it can't be helped.