By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Masturbation Problem

OneHappyGamer:) said:
As someone who used to masturbate about as much as you did (stopped when I got a girlfriend, wink wink) this has never happened to me. I also once spent almost an entire day seeing how many orgasms I could get in a day (21), and still, nothing like that happened. go see a doctor, RIGHT NOW.

Now I know why you chose OneHappyGamer:) as your username.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Try to cut back to 1-2 times a day. One time in college I dry jacked for so long that I got major chaffage and my dick bled (I still kept going while bleeding till I came). Talk about an intense session!

TruckOSaurus said:
OneHappyGamer:) said:
As someone who used to masturbate about as much as you did (stopped when I got a girlfriend, wink wink) this has never happened to me. I also once spent almost an entire day seeing how many orgasms I could get in a day (21), and still, nothing like that happened. go see a doctor, RIGHT NOW.

Now I know why you chose OneHappyGamer:) as your username.

No, that was when I was younger, around 12 years old i think. at the time I created that username, I felt like I had everything. best gf in the world, tons and TONS of awesome games, and just won a provincial tournament. was content to the highest degree.

now im literly experiencing the worst days of my life xD girls.... people who can hurt you the most :p

Pics or it didn't happen.

Dude, I have no idea what you've done, take everyone's advice and cut back :), and for christs sake use some lotion next time!

Just a nice person :)

Around the Network

I got a feeling hes trolling us. If I had the same problem, I definitely wouldn't ask for help on a gaming forum.

In all fairness, I once did it 15 times in one day, back when I was a teenager, no red stuff.

That doesn't sound legit. Go to a doctor to make sure you're ok.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Self Control bro. Jerk less. Or at least like give your body more time between jerks.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

You actually seem to have two problems.

On this one which is potentially serious: you should see a medical practitioner about blood in Semen and urgently