By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter 4 Screens... ROFL (56K warning)

Entroper said:
This reminds me of when Wind Waker screenshots were released, and everyone exploded with OMG IT LOOKS QUEER! Then people saw gameplay videos, and shut the hell up because they realized how freaking awesome and beautiful the game looked.

We've already seen gameplay, and it looks unimpressive.  Certainly not blowing anyone away visually.

For the record, I was the guy who was always defending WW, even before we had footage, as a really cool idea. But Wind Waker didn't recast Link as an Orangutan. I understand though that lots of people love Street Fighter, and even if Ryu was a peice of poo in a white robe they would say it was the best thing in the world.

Around the Network

I think the gameplay in this game looks highly impressive. I'm sure the characters in Smash Bros. have ridiculous looks on their faces and have humorous poses if you freeze them at the right time, too. It's a heavily stylized presentation, and I think it looks kickass.

Entroper said:
I think the gameplay in this game looks highly impressive. I'm sure the characters in Smash Bros. have ridiculous looks on their faces and have humorous poses if you freeze them at the right time, too. It's a heavily stylized presentation, and I think it looks kickass.

Well, you're welcome to your opinion.  This issue isn't that you CAN pause it with them looking ridiculous, it's that they look ridiculous in every screen. Hopefully it plays great though.  

I dont like the style of this game, is a strange mix of reality with irreality is totally inconsistent and is lacking polishment, I love the series and hope they will fix this.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Entroper said:
This reminds me of when Wind Waker screenshots were released, and everyone exploded with OMG IT LOOKS QUEER! Then people saw gameplay videos, and shut the hell up because they realized how freaking awesome and beautiful the game looked.

Well, I looked at those pics, and then the video, and I loved it, now, SF4, meh, I don't the stile and the characters looks, but hey thats just my opinion...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

The Character models look horrible,but this game will be sooooo good.

Soriku said:
Crotch bulge = Made by women confirmed.

Or they want to make them look as muscular as possible :D

But this is terrible =/ And I don't think anyone can say it can't be done on the Wii anymore.

Well, the cock muscles are hardly (great pun btw) relevant in fighting unless you use a very very obscure fighting style... Could serve as a cup though!

Hater haters haters. I bet it's a work of art in motion. Does anyone actually think this isn't going to be a gorgeous and awesome game? Pics don't always do a game justice.

Just kiss the tip.

Arkk said:
Hater haters haters. I bet it's a work of art in motion. Does anyone actually think this isn't going to be a gorgeous and awesome game? Pics don't always do a game justice.

Uh, you can see it in motion.  I posted the in-game just a few posts above you.  If you think that's a work of art, more power to you, but I think it looks just like SF with crappy character models and awful clipping... 

this thread is a failure.

LOL.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY