By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New (awesome) Super Robot Taisen OG Saga screens - WTF at KOS-MOS' chest

weezy said:
"WTF at KOS-MOS' chest"

@ soriku--My son, those are called titties. One day you will grow to love em.

LOL

Around the Network

MMMMMM KOS-MOS IS FUGGIN DELICIOUS :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Super Robot Wars has always had a lot of titty bouncing. To bad Meer is so useless. SHe'd fit the game like a glove.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Soriku said:
Who is actually BUYING this if it gets localized?

I sure am. I love Monolith Soft and Namco/Banpresto ^_^

You already know I am. These games are like a tactic version of MS Saga: A New Dawn.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I would also buy it ... i love the SRW games, i've played like a dozen of them already xD

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Around the Network

Kos-Mos.... artwork.......

*drool*

:
:
:
___

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Soriku said:
Who is actually BUYING this if it gets localized?

I sure am. I love Monolith Soft and Namco/Banpresto ^_^

You already know I am. These games are like a tactic version of MS Saga: A New Dawn.

It's Space Mecha Anime + Fire Emblem.  That combination is made of win in itself.

weezy said:
"WTF at KOS-MOS' chest"

@ soriku--My son, those are called titties. One day you will grow to love em.
lmao 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Looks... different.

I hope they remake some of their older non-localized games eventually...

Doubt it.  Unless there are other unmade OG series out their.  The Anime liscenses for each individual freaking series are way to expensive.

kingofwale said:
what the hell is that? looks like PS1 game, geez, those stupid Meca games really need to improve themselves.

Hope to NEVER see those games in US/outside of Japan

I'm gonna guess you've never actually played a Super Robot Wars game. They are some of the best SRPG games out there.

In SRPGs graphics don't really matter... because SRPG fans are usually a niche audince that are just happy to have a game in the style they like. (Since they are so niche it explains why the graphics don't get an upgrade.)

Check Disgaea on PS3 for example. That's going to have PS1 level graphics and almost no one who likes SRPGS is going to complain.

Ah, wait though this is the ARPG one isn't it?  It would seem silly to change from the SRPG art Style however.  Is that Kyosuke in the first few screens?  What happened to his hair?