By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Go dark souls

Around the Network

Damn it miku :(
At least ace attorney is doing well...thanks to Maya of course xD

I wonder if the Ace Attorney anime will help boost sales of AA6. It's already doing very well, so it'll be interesting to see if it ends up above AA5 and by how much.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Re-re-re-retag

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

BraLoD said:
Slarvax said:
Re-re-re-retag

Are you sure you provided all the necessary "re" on your tag? XP

You're right. 3 more would've been better.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

2weeks from now it will be the most boring/low figures comg ever... Whats going on?

Sharu said:
2weeks from now it will be the most boring/low figures comg ever... Whats going on?

That just isn't true  at all. We're moving out of the more exciting November -> March times. There's just not as many games coming out. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Why star ocean is not getting any pre-orders. Is there any marketing of the game or no marketing?

Sharu said:

We need them Monster Hunter Stories! Yokai Watch 3! Pokemon Sun and Moon! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Ryng_Tolu said:
Predictions for Dark Souls 3 first week?

Any chance it sells 300,000 first week? That's could be the bigger game of the series... I think at least 250K first week seem a fair bet.

Opinions?

250k should be no problem, if it can reach the 300k depends on the last days now, but with 13 points today the chance is not that bad

ciao:)