By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Wow today sucked all around. I wonder if COMG might find issue fulfilling preorders? It would depend on how close Nintendo wants to cut it with shipments.

Around the Network

Well. All good things must come to an end, it seems. It was fun while it lasted, but it looks like the pre-order ownage by Splatoon has passed.

Hahahahah

Nah, It´s ok, Splatoon did enough yesterday.

Skullwaker said:
tbone51 said:

An event in tokyo

Do you know when that was taken?

Took the photos on  Sunday 24th at 13:00 in Yodobashi Akiba.

This weekend there will be one in Bic Camera and AEON malls in other cities of Japan. The one in Tokyo will be in YodoAki, again on Saturday 30th and Sunday 31th, if I'm not mistaken.

tbone51 Yes, I was. =D

Not usually, but posted here a couple of times.

horuhe said:

This weekend there will be one in Bic Camera and AEON malls in other cities of Japan. The one in Tokyo will be in YodoAki, again on Saturday 30th and Sunday 31th, if I'm not mistaken.

tbone51 Yes, I was. =D

Don't you post in meristation as well?

Don't remember if its that one, but I've seen you on a spanish forum before.

Either that or someone stole you're username and pic.

Around the Network

Well, last monday it was 3 points for Splatoon, so this is not surprising.
I think the 150 points will be reached on its final day.

horuhe said:

tbone51 Yes, I was. =D

Oh, nice! Thanks for sharing!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Go Dragon Quest VIII! Bad Splatoon, ran outta ink already? Will it refuel for these next two days, or will it forever remain inkless?

Persona Dancing regular edition back on stage!

Just another manic Monday.. : (

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Well atleast if it has maintained constant, Splatoon's shipment should had double XCX's today.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst