By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

tbone51 said:
HylianSwordsman said:
MANUELF said:

If you count western sales then Tales of Symphonia for the gamecube is without a doubt the best selling tales game worldwide, I believe it sold a million copies in the west, the only tales game that can challenge that number is tales of xillia

Well damn! That's awesome! My favorite Tales game overall, so I'm glad it did well. How does Xillia compare? I never got around to that one.

Tales of Symphonia is one of my favorite games of all time, i need to play more Tales of games

Symphonia was my favorite game period for a while. I'd recommend Phantasia and Abyss. Abyss is on 3DS, and with any luck, Phantasia will end up on the Virtual Console.

Around the Network
HylianSwordsman said:

Symphonia was my favorite game period for a while. I'd recommend Phantasia and Abyss. Abyss is on 3DS, and with any luck, Phantasia will end up on the Virtual Console.

Oh yeah the GBA remake made it westward. Hopefully we'll get it. then again there was that iOS remake. Maybe since that didn't do so hot, they may put it on Wii U

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

AstroGamer said:

Oh yeah the GBA remake made it westward. Hopefully we'll get it. then again there was that iOS remake. Maybe since that didn't do so hot, they may put it on Wii U

That it most certainly did. Favorite game I have on my GBA. It got me into the series, and started me on my RPG addiction. Unfortunately by some horrible tragedy it is now lost, so I'm desperately hoping they put it on the Wii U Virtual Console.

tbone51 said:
benao87 said:
Legs will be more important for MK, let's just hope Japan embrace it and allow it to grow some sales.

Oh, and SSB keep disappointing.

SSB aint going to move anytime soon. I think COMG is one of the only stores you can even pre order it. Look at Amazon, you cant pre order there and 99% of the time it starts pre orders just like anywhere else. There is probably no type of sign that shows yu can pre order SSB for 3DS at COMG. Wait to at least when other Stores open up pre orders :-/ http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_ja_JP=%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%82%AB%E3%83%8A&url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=super+smash

Well, if you can't order in other places, then we should expect even more from the COMG charts! Now I expect 15 points daily during weeks and 30 at weekends.

You know i'm joking, right? Right?

Fusioncode said:
Still thinking a 250k opening for Mario Kart. Not sure why people thought it could do 400k+.

Aw I thought it would be higher than that.

Around the Network

So Yokai almost got Pokemon level, and the usual for Persona :/, the chart truly is kinda boring and predictable without MK 8. Hopefully something interesting pops up soon.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Still waiting for Hyrule Warriors...

I'll keep my 247k prediction, although I can see it reaching 274k

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

BlowoverKing said:
Why in God's name is there so many volumes on Love Live? Also Freedom wars is now the 11th most pre-order Vita game on COMG.

Marketing strategies... die hard fans of the sries will buy the three editions of the games just for the limited marchandising. Kinda like Pokemon and Youkai watch but on a more otaku level.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Taiko Drum Master is tearing up!

Yokai almost Pokeymone'd!