By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

I knew Watch Dogs was going to be a (moderate) success. There's some buzz about that game in Japan for some reason.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:

Infamous and Watch Dogs have now entered the chartz.

Plus 3 more Vita games.....Sony is making a comeback, I wonder how much of a presence Nintendo will have after Persona, YW2 and Mario Kart leave.

Smash Bros, SK2 and what else? Pokemon pre-orders probably won't start until August (at which point Nintendo will be back on top).

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Bad day for Yokai.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Michael-5 said:
Clyde32 said:

Infamous and Watch Dogs have now entered the chartz.

Plus 3 more Vita games.....Sony is making a comeback, I wonder how much of a presence Nintendo will have after Persona, YW2 and Mario Kart leave.

Smash Bros, SK2 and what else? Pokemon pre-orders probably won't start until August (at which point Nintendo will be back on top).

Only E3 will tell. 

Michael-5 said:

That's not so hard to tell... If the pre-orders here are any indication, then Bayo2 or SSB4 (both) should appear. Then (our lord and saviour) X could surprise us! And I have no idea for 3DS. In the end, there will always be 2 or 3 games in the charts.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Michael-5 said:

That's not so hard to tell... If the pre-orders here are any indication, then Bayo2 or SSB4 (both) should appear. Then (our lord and saviour) X could surprise us! And I have no idea for 3DS. In the end, there will always be 2 or 3 games in the charts.

Someone needs to meme this. 

Slarvax said:
Michael-5 said:

Last Nintendo Direct, every game got a release date for 2014 in Japan except X......I don't think X is releasing any time soon. Bayonetta 2 probably won't show until July, and SSB for WiiU might not appear until October (wiiU games tend to start slow).

So realistically, I think Nintendo won't be on top for June/first half of July. It won't be until Pokemon pre-orders start that Nintendo regains the lead on COMG.......or wait, when does Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate release in Japan?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

@Michael late this year I believe! I know it's early 2015 for the West.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

think-man said:
pikashoe said:
Those infamous numbers are very low, watch dogs still has a good bit of time to pull off some decent numbers.

Western games are usually pretty low.

Yeah... is already a achivement that they chart at all... :/

And Freedom wars is doing good, someone can make a comparison with God Eater 2.. I know is a little unfair, but wanna see if it have potential to become the biggest relase of Vita this year or if You should wait for Phantasy Star Nova or Gravity Rush 2...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Meret said:
Mario Kart Wins. Infamous is a joke. It will bomb hard.

Well it's already been a success, Japan will just be the icing on the cake.