By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Playstation domination at the tail end of the chart xD

Around the Network

Those infamous numbers are very low, watch dogs still has a good bit of time to pull off some decent numbers.

pikashoe said:
Those infamous numbers are very low, watch dogs still has a good bit of time to pull off some decent numbers.

Western games are usually pretty low.

think-man said:
Playstation domination at the tail end of the chart xD

That is until Pokemon shows up. I wonder if Pokemon can overtake Yokai before it releases. 

inFAMOUS will flop hard

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

Mario Kart 8 is holding quite nicely, when compared to Mario Kart 7. The 3DS had sold 1 million units more than the Wii U at the time of the release of the games, so even if Mario Kart 8 ends a bit behind MK7, it would had still hold up quite nice of a fight.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

6x2 for Mario kart today. But hey, who's keeping track right?

EricFabian said:
inFAMOUS will flop hard

Yeah, it'll probably only manage 20k FW. Japan doesn't like inFAMOUS

All great new games.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Good to see MK8 picking up again. Though I think 11 days before launch is when it shall finally fall behind MK7.

I wonder when a new Wii U game will appear on the chart....

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.