By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you do during the credits?

If it's a cheap cash in, I spit at the screen.

Around the Network

I keep pressing start, select and other buttons to see if I can skip it.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

i say
HURRY UP!!!
HURRY UP!!!
HURRY UUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( if its just words)

Shoot them.

Usually cry, then curl up in fetal posistion because of dissapointment of ending.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

I bask in the awesomeness of my skills.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Relax in the pride of victory!!!!

ItsaMii said:
I keep pressing start, select and other buttons to see if I can skip it.

me too, the only credits i actually can remember enjoying are from motorstorm because of the landscape they show, so cool

I always watch the credits of a game I finish, unless I've seen them before, and even then I'll watch them again if the game was excellent (which it has to be for me to bother replaying it).

I rarely watch the credits of a movie (unless I know there's something after the credits), but with games, I feel like I accomplished something great, and I feel compelled to finish everything, including the credits.

Usually I’ll just skip them if I can. Sometimes I’ll try to watch them, but then get bored and wind up skipping them anyway. I might even reset the console if I don’t feel like waiting.

If they actually have something interesting going on I'll watch. Mario games tend to have decent credit screens for instance.