By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - i think something bad might have happened to ArtofAngels....

Hopefully he was just joking. He's sold his consoles, can't afford the net and needs to focus on some other aspects of his life. And if that means that he's dead to VGchartz I'm ok with that.

I look forward to his return.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

I miss AOA crazy post an threads, my best wishes to him

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Well there is a good chance he will end up getting his GF back... even if he was a jerk to her... she has his name tattoo'd on her. She obviously loved him enough to think she would spend the rest of her life with him. Ladies like that always take the guy back. I know, I went through it all myself as well. Good luck Art Of Angels! We miss you! ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Should we start the ArtOfAngels relief fund?

What if he sets up a Paypal account and we give him some cash :)

--OkeyDokey-- said:

i viewed his profile today and his avatar and his friends list have been deleted and it just says "dead" next to occupation.

i don't know if he means his account is dead or something, its just really worrying considering that he's been suffering depression and debt lately. i hope he doesn't plan to do something to himself...

am i worrying too much?

He seems like a really great guy and its too bad that he has so many problems.. I hope everything is ok.

Around the Network

I contacted him, he has been with a lot problems lately and has heavy depression, so he doesn't thinks he can get out of that... he seems pretty let down...

I know how he feels, I've had depression some times, though I've come to get used to sucky times. Hopefully he will be ok.

How did you contact him? I think that's a great gesture to help someone out. To really show we care :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

fazz said:
I contacted him, he has been with a lot problems lately and has heavy depression, so he doesn't thinks he can get out of that... he seems pretty let down...

I know how he feels, I've had depression some times, though I've come to get used to sucky times. Hopefully he will be ok.

well atleast he isn't dead....

hey didnt he post his number one time? i do believe i msged him BUT i didnt put it in my phone

This is worrying... Even though I don't know him much I really hope he'll get better. =(

I mean he's a fellow VGChartz user... I wouldn't want anything to happen to him.