By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ***The Official I love Brawl Thread***

I was searching other threads looking for updates, videos, and pictures, when I started noticing all these threads about how much they wanted from Brawl that didn't make it, and just now saw a thread about "*****The Official Brawl Dissapointment Thread*****" so I decided to make an anti thread of that, so sign here if you love Brawl!

*signitures*
Maxwellgt2000

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

I dunno, I aint played it yet.

I love Brawl so far. It's well on track to becoming the best game ever and my favorite game ever.

Well it's not a matter right now as who's played it, its more of a matter of do you love the content they're giving us this time around, since people are whining about their character didn't make it, we should have a positive thread to show, quite frankly, they're dumb for not being happy =P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

ROFL, brawl here brawl there brawl everywhere
brawl is huge:D

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Brawl hype > Halo 3 hype XD

Loving something before you play it is stupid.

Just ask the people were in love with Lair.

Words Of Wisdom said:

Same goes for hating a game and the point of this thread is to be against the hate for the final roster that has popped up.

Words Of Wisdom said:

You are comparing SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL to lair?

*deletes from friends list*

Well, Halo 3 had a lot of media marketing. So far, I have seen more internet and real-life hype for Brawl, but not so much marketing.

dear god, somebody just needs to unlock the other thread. The number and quality of the brawl threads is really out of balance. Has the old thread truly grown so monstrous that is still breaks the whole site?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.