By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Users that seem to mirror another.

Tagged games:

JayWood2010 said:
Hynad said:

Jaywood2010 = CGI_Quality.
Both do their best to be reasonable, while trying as hard as they can to deny their bias when it comes to consoles (while we all know CGI prefers Sony and Jay prefers Microsoft).

My preferred console is the ps3

Can this be my signature?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Hynad said:

Jaywood2010 = CGI_Quality.
Both do their best to be reasonable, while trying as hard as they can to deny their bias when it comes to consoles (while we all know CGI prefers Sony and Jay prefers Microsoft).

My preferred console is the ps3

Can this be my signature?

Idc

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5323188

Euphoria14 said:
My uniqueness makes me cooler than anyone mentioned in the OP.

there is only one Euphoria. any attempt to say that there is somebody like you will only sound foolish and stupid

Otakumegane said:
Nsanity said:
Who does the OP mirror?

I don't know. I'm pretty subtle.

bloodyRain is your mirror

Comparing me to salesking? LOL. That dude is currently on a 20-day ban.(with a 14-day ban the month before) I've never had any ban that severe and that alone separates me from people like him. This is insulting. He gets banned regularly, I rarely do.

I've had 9 bans on this website that total to only 15 days. Not afraid to post my complete mod history including warnings if someone asks.

Around the Network
VGKing said:

I've had 9 bans on this website that total to only 15 days. Not afraid to post my complete mod history including warnings if someone asks.

9 bans isn't something to be proud of either.

JayWood2010 said:
VGKing said:

Not proud of them at all. In fact I learn from each one. How many have you had? 

VGKing said:
JayWood2010 said:
VGKing said:

Not proud of them at all. In fact I learn from each one. How many have you had? 

4.  1 I could have easily gotten taken off since there was no rule for it and another one was on purpose.

JayWood2010 said:
VGKing said:

it certainly isnt. but he has a point, Sales's current ban is probably longer than VGking's entire bans put together 

bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
VGKing said:

it certainly isnt. but he has a point, Sales's current ban is probably longer than VGking's entire bans put together 

I agree with that.  I would comment further about it but it could be considered ban worthy.