By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Site Bugs

Two bugs I noticed today:

First is that I can't view any news stories; the site is telling me that news.php cannot be found.

Second is when I tried to report a post, it told me that mods@vgchartz.com doesn't exist.  Specifically:

Permanent Failure: 550_<mods@vgchartz.com>:_Recipient_address_rejected:_User_unknown_in_virtual_alias_table 

Incidentally, I was reporting DiscipleOfKwaad (I guess I'll make the report here since the feature isn't working).

Around the Network

Want to ad that I can't change my sig, using IE7,6 or Firefox 2. It just opens a empty box to write in, and the other info that I have already written can't be removed.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Links on the new sidebar "recent forum activity" are broken. Looks like you put an extra "/forum" in there (it links to "http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/forum/thread.php?id=1616&start=0#end").

Trying to add a new photo album sends me to a broken link.

Looking good ioi. Had some bugs earlier today (crazy stuff happened when you highlighted any of the top menu entries), but that is all fixed now (I think). Looking great :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

The America charts are showing duplicate entries. Either that or I've been up WAY too long... ;)