By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game have you played most?

same as yours

EDIT : i probably played that game more than any other game together

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

If we're going buy games this gen, the answer is Ninja Gaiden Sigma. 120 hours have been logged into that game.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Gears Of War for about 120 hours.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

twilight princess has my record for this gen. 72 hours first playthrough (yeah, i took my time), 21 hours for the second (which i still haven't finished)

It's either one of two.

Gemfire. A simplefied strategy game like Romance of the three kingdoms. It was on the SNES by Koei. We must of beaten that game over a couple hundred times from grandschool through JR High. With me playing it in highschool to.

Or Civ 2, which i played nearly every day for a year or two.

Third place is probably Front Mission 3. Since i've beat that game 4-6 times at about 30-50 hours a playthrough

Around the Network

Animal Crossing on GC by a looooong shot! At least 400 hours. I remember all those days running around doing odd jobs, fishing, buying furniture, redecorating, playing NES, and basically just hanging out... ahhh, my complete Citrus furniture set, complete with wallpaper, flooring, and about 10 lemon and lime chairs...

can't wait for the Wii version How about some connectivity with the DS? Transfer your town to AC:WW and play on the go plz?

This gen, defnitely Gears of War. Such a great game! Haven't played for a while, but I played 3-4 hours a day for weeks when it came out! Still have the odd match every couple of weeks.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

My Wii seems to be heading for more time spent than GC/N64 already, I mean I would take a guess total time on each is something like 1500-2000h for N64 and 1000-1500 for GC.

Wii total is about 1300 already including all channels, but Wii games only is about 700 (750 if adding VC)

Oh, and Pokemon Red comes second for all time

Would have editted the last post for this but my computer takes an ungodly long time to load quotes or edits.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Single player - its probly a tie between Diablo 2 and UT04 i probly got about 300 hours on each and im still playing UT online :)

Multiplayer - Its gotta be Melee, iv clocked about 200 hours on this with friends

At this time I don't play games very much, but when I was younger i played two games for a very long time:

Ishar: the legend of the fortress (Amiga 500)
Bubble Bobble (Amiga 500)

Now I own a Nintendo Wii and i'm spending my time on Metroid, the first one.