By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game have you played most?

Neos said:
World of warcraft, 120 days playtime.
HOW? just simply put... How?

Around the Network

Hmm.. My top 5 or so is probably made of PC games. Baldur's Gate II and Starcraft have both eaten up hundreds of hours of my time, and then there's a few others. For the last few months I've been playing Europa Universalis II several hours per day, and before that it was mostly Dwarf Fortress.

I should really put this PC stuff on the hold, and try to finish some console games. =P

highwaystar101 said:
Neos said:
HOW? just simply put... How?

well actually, of my guild i probably had one of the lowest playtimes lol

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

formula one for the n64 +1000 hours and it is a bare minimum,
darn how often we have done that:D

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Neos said:

*gets calculator*

wow.

Thats 2280 hours by my calculations, that's probably more than I have ever spent playing games in total, that's amazing, well done neos

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Neos said:

*gets calculator*

wow.

Thats 2280 hours by my calculations, that's probably more than I have ever spent playing games in total, that's amazing, well done neos

i wouldn't really say well done, im not proud of it. WoW is for most people an addiction, as it was for me aswell.

lineage 2

3 years wich easy would be like 12 hours a day.

Xbox360 and Ps3 owner

I spit in your mouth at nite

so over how long a period of time were these 2280 hours played? (must've been atleast 2 years worth of WoW addiction...)

--OkeyDokey-- said:
so over how long a period of time were these 2280 hours played? (must've been atleast 2 years worth of WoW addiction...)

yea, something like 2.5 years

Neos that's an average of nearly 4 hours a day on a single game for 2 years.

@Kirby 1000+ hours on F1! which one? was it the same as mine [F1WGP2] or the one before it?

I thought I had played a lot, though 200h is just a guess as there is no in game timer, but I'm quite sure it never got above 250h. Edit: @Neos/highway... it's actually 2880hours. and if it was 2.5 years then it's more like 3.2 hours a day, but still loads.