By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Will get pwned by GTA and MGS, and we won't even hear about it

What has MGS to do with Too Human???
You have some things messed up I think
360, apparently lacks such games in comparison with the shooters, so it is most welcomed.
Though the success is still under question. Lets hope the Big M$ Hype Machine starts again (though it didnt for Mass Effect!) IF the game deserves it.

Around the Network
epinefridis said:
Will get pwned by GTA and MGS, and we won't even hear about it

What has MGS to do with Too Human???
You have some things messed up I think
360, apparently lacks such games in comparison with the shooters, so it is most welcomed.
Though the success is still under question. Lets hope the Big M$ Hype Machine starts again (though it didnt for Mass Effect!) IF the game deserves it.

I just hope it doesn't turn into the same situation that Viva Pinata had (Microsoft spending most of it's 360 advertising budget on Gears of War).  With Microsoft already saying they're planning to go all out with Grand Theft Auto 4 advertising it is a little worrisome.

mrstickball said:
Quick question for Too Human fans (Im not among them yet):

Is it *really* an action RPG, or does it just have some sort of tacked-on RPG elements?

If it really is an action RPG, I might buy it. If not.........Doubtful I'll even try to rent it :-p

I have been watching the development of this game for two years.  It is equally RPG and action from what I've seen.  Dennis Dyack has been very explicit that the keys to this game are rich RPG, great action, and awesome online/co-op support. 

Apparently you will have to play through the game several to collect everything possible, and there will be a level cap because it is part of a trilogy.  Dennis Dyack stated there are thousands of items collectable and everything is customizable.

For online co-op, apparently if your character is say level 12 and you are joined with a character at level 30, different level bad guys will come out and they will attack the characters most suited to their level.