By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who all here is changing their avatar to something related to Brawl?

I really want to see the fanbase for each character so we maybe can get a Brawl character community going, maybe make a site for tournaments and such, I think it's a good idea, what do yall think?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
I really want to see the fanbase for each character so we maybe can get a Brawl character community going, maybe make a site for tournaments and such, I think it's a good idea, what do yall think?

www.smashboards.com

There are people on this site making noise about organizing tournaments and there was a post about some Brawl IRC chat that is going.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Sqrl said:
stof said:
I change for no game.

QFT

Fact:  Unless SSBB has a squirrel in it I'm not changing!

If SSBB had a pig with a helmet in it, I'd sue those bastards.

Viva la resistance! 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
Sqrl said:
stof said:
I change for no game.

QFT

Fact:  Unless SSBB has a squirrel in it I'm not changing!

If SSBB had a pig with a helmet in it, I'd sue those bastards.

Viva la resistance! 

Earthbound 3's enemies were pigs, and pokey himself looks a lot like a pig, so there might be an image close to what you want pop up.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Gnizmo said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

www.smashboards.com

There are people on this site making noise about organizing tournaments and there was a post about some Brawl IRC chat that is going.

I know about that, but I was thinking more along the lines of VGC people and tournments based on characters, kinda like role playing in game form, it's an odd idea but so many people are loyal to their characters and many people here obviously are, so I thought it would be a good idea to ask.

Around the Network

as you can see i have an peach avatar.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Video Game Papercrafts

The only reason Sakurai allowed Snake is because he was already a clone

Wii Friend Code: 2854 9908 3926 2816

Can you really change an avatar when you don't have one? Wouldn't that be getting one?

Anyway, how do I actually make an avatar?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

i have forseen that kirby would be again in brawl;)
kirby=nintendo

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Unless the game contains someone as hot as me, I ain't changing nothing.