By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who all here is changing their avatar to something related to Brawl?

I changed my avatar to Ness when I saw the video, I was wondering who else has done it or going to do it?

We could have a community thing surrounding brawl with having our favorite characters as our avatar.  If it all works out we could have tournaments where we represent our characters to show who's character is the best.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

I did. :)

Mine has been since I first created my account

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

I change for no game.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I have thought about trying to hunt down a good picture of Pit or Falcon to slap up there but it hasn't seemed worth it yet. Judy still serves me well so I will probably keep her.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
stof said:
I change for no game.

QFT

Fact:  Unless SSBB has a squirrel in it I'm not changing!

To Each Man, Responsibility

i might go with ww link pick

Sqrl said:
stof said:
I change for no game.

QFT

Fact:  Unless SSBB has a squirrel in it I'm not changing!

Hmm maybe when more is leaked, there could be that electric squirrel pokemon and he comes out of the pokeball.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I'll change when a newer Tifa Lockhart is made.

i did. first avatar ive had that hasnt been football related.

Lol @ stof

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)