By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SONY VEGAS PRO HELP PLEASE HELP

I have a problem with the first step. How do I download the trial version?

2. When I try to crack them it doesn't work, it says it's a problem because the program is running in another software or something.

PLEASE HELP.

Around the Network
aimancooper said:

I have a problem with the first step. How do I download the trial version?

2. When I try to crack them it doesn't work, it says it's a problem because the program is running in another software or something.

PLEASE HELP.

"Do not post links to or requests for copyrighted content. This is pretty well black and white - posting links to, or requests for, copyrighted content can and will get you banned. Copyrighted material includes, but is not limited to: copies of games, ROMs of console games (not including wholly from scratch creations, subject to any licenses said creations may have), and leaked versions of not-yet-released games, even ones that will be freely available in the future. Just because you've got your hot little digital hands on a leaked copy of the Half Life 3 open beta a few years/decades/centuries early, doesn't mean that you can share it here. The same goes for movies, unless they are hosted on a reputable video website. Feel free to defend and discuss piracy in general, but don’t use the forums as a means of sharing pirated content."

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/forum-rules.php#content

I would strongly advise you to delete this thread ASAP unless you want to be banned...