By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Unappreciated by the masses.

Ico, Okami, SOTC, Deus Ex, System Shock, Locoroco... so many good titles, some now revered critically and by reputation, so little appreciation.

Oh well...

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

I am rather disappointed. I thought the point of this thread was clear. Pick a game you feel was good, and has gone unrecognized by the masses. Then encourage other forum members to check into that game. Try to sell the community on buying or at least renting a game you think they will enjoy. Think of yourself as salesman your supposed to make a pitch for a game, and who knows you might convince another poster to look into a game or purchase it, and thats what good games deserve. They deserve to be purchased.

I agree with the sentiment that the license for Naruto has become overly exploited. That makes pointing it out when it is done right that much more important. Developers often think that having the great license is a excuse to put less development effort in a title. This time Ubisoft didn't do that, and made a really good game to go along with a good license.

eternal darkness and beyond good and evil come to mind as well. also, SMG, since, according to some people on this site, it is underperforming saleswise.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Lair.... ...sorry, don't know what came over me!

@Dodece

sorry, thought you meant historically... bit tired this morning and brains cells a little low.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Well i'd say from my games would be Eternal Darkness and Wawe Race 64.

Eternal Darkness easilly blew out everything in its genre, but was overshadowed by Silent Hills. Not that the Silent Hills would be bad games, just that ED was a lot better.

Wawe Race 64 was definately one of the most innovative racing games IMO, and if i recall, it was underrated and performed pretty badly in sales.
I believe the reason for it not been appreciated as much as it should, is because people expects their racers being car games. It definately is fun to steer your water jet (or what do you call it) in changing conditions in very diffent tracks in the water.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

@Dodece
Its the whiskers.... they just turn me off

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Advance Wars.

Actually Famicom Wars, Super Famicom Wars and Game Boy Wars too.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Project Slypheed on the 360,
Absolutely fantastic art style, great level design, good rpg elements, excellent controls (once you get your head around not being able to turn left or right) and a really duff plot.
What else would anybody want from a classic style Jap Space Opera.
Go and buy it now,please, I am sick and tired of being the only person I know who as ever played this game.
Bladestorm is worth a go as well

'You should try everything once in your life except incest, homosexuality and morris dancing' - Oscar Wylde (sort of)