By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - DISGRACE! Luiz Suarez bites Ivanovic's arm in a football match!

My moneys on the FA saying it was witnessed by at least one official during the game so they can cop out of acting upon this one aswell. Anyways yeah Suarez looks like a dik and acts like a dik, the blokes a bit of a helmet to be honest but a good footballer

Around the Network

I see all these people on facebook saying that it doesn't matter because he is the BPL Top Scorer.
NO good/great/bad player should EVER bite someone!

Oh come on... I totally watched that game on tv today... that guy totally shoved is arm into his mouth!

Seriously though... I'm pretty sure this isn't even the first time he's bitten someone.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHPd22qvh3E

As a Liverpool fan who actually watched the entire game... I was very disappointed. I know Bayern Munich still have one eye on Suarez in the summer and Juventus could still be interested, so I think it's time to sell, the Evra racism incident was bad enough, but this is just getting crazy. Sell Suarez for £50, buy Alexis Sanchez for £25. He causes too much harm to the LFC brand right now :/

EDIT

I just had a little check on my Liverpool fan page.. seems the general opinion is roughly 50/50 on keeping him and selling him, but if a good offer comes him, the board might just take a bite ;)

Around the Network
TeddostheFireKing said:

As a Liverpool fan who actually watched the entire game... I was very disappointed. I know Bayern Munich still have one eye on Suarez in the summer and Juventus could still be interested, so I think it's time to sell, the Evra racism incident was bad enough, but this is just getting crazy. Sell Suarez for £50, buy Alexis Sanchez for £25. He causes too much harm to the LFC brand right now :/

EDIT

I just had a little check on my Liverpool fan page.. seems the general opinion is roughly 50/50 on keeping him and selling him, but if a good offer comes him, the board might just take a bite ;)

lol the Liverpool fans I know literally worship the guy :p. I can't really blame them though.

Talal said:
TeddostheFireKing said:

EDIT

lol the Liverpool fans I know literally worship the guy :p. I can't really blame them though.

Yeah for most Suarez is their favourite Liverpool player (even eclipsing Gerrard at times), his skill and drive literally pull us through the season, he's our magician and makes us tick, but i think his time is up :( 

OMG "daylight" resistant Twilight vampire confirmed!

That guy is among the dirtiest players I've seen. He's an absolute swine. Even if he has skills, the sport is about fair and friendly competition, something many players seem to forget.

i honestly dont get this guy. biting? BITING?! why on earth would you BITE someone in the middle of the game? if you want to hurt a guy punch him, kick him or headbutt him even! but why on earth would you bite him!?