By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony getting sued again, this time it's over their Buzz! products

A company called Buzztime Entertainment is suing Sony over it's Buzz! line of products.  They're accusing SCEE of "malicious, fraudulent, knowing, willful, and deliberate" violation of their trademarks by selling similarly named products that may mislead consumers into believing that the games have some association with Buzztime's own product lines. 

They're requesting that Sony recall and destroy all infringing products as well as pay punitive damages and legal fees.

source:  http://www.gamespot.com/news/6185211.html

Around the Network

I swear, there's too much evil in this world.

Ahh law suits.

Even the most lazy ignroant fools in the world can get rich, priceless.

Sony doesnt steal other companies ideas!

ROFL!!!!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I thought all Sony's thieves were over at Nintendo. Boy, I was proved wrong.

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

Around the Network

I thought [insert more flamebait like last 2 posts], but I guess that didn't happen.

lol.. how dare Sony, a low end company, try to imitate a company that is so full of win such as Buzztime Entertainment.. its disgusting that Sony are trying to get in with the pop culture by using such a glorified name

Like Sony would want to steal from a bunch of small timers that weren't exactly turning the world on its ear. "Buzz" is a word commonly associated with quizshows (and games) and existed long before their company used it.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

^so true

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

I'm sure  bees must own the rights to BUZZ!