By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your plan for the rest of the day.

I love variety and it interests me that this forum is full of people for all parts of the world, who lead very different lives from my own.  I was just wondering what the 'average' joe in..........is doing today.

I'll go first.  

I'm currently sitting on my ass in front of my computer waiting for a change in the weather, which doesn't look like happening any time soon.  I had a holiday planned with my sister, she's coming to visit in China, but she has now been stuck in Shanghai Airport since Sunday due to the worst snow China has seen in 60 years.  The irony of the situation is, my sister's one request before she came to China was too see some snow, seeing as she had never seen snow in her life.  

Around the Network

well ... i'll go to sleep now ... it's 12:30 am here on Chile and tomorrow ... i'l work all morning on the laboratory on my thesis, in the afternoon i'll go out with some friends and at night ... i'll watch the republican debate on cnn with a girlfriend.

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

@ OP

omg dude you look like Steve Nash from the Phoenix Suns!

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/IMG/steve_nash-arton21110-240x240.jpg" width="110" height="110">

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Avoid HW, surf the net, brush teeth, sleep in preparation for school tomorrow.

Sleep... I'm ill and I feel like ass.

Around the Network

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/features/nba_faces/nash.jpg" width="134" height="75">

Doesnt he look like Steve Nash from the Phoenix Suns?

Are you guys brothers? LOL

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Go on the internet, play some CoD 4, wonder if school will be canceled since right now it feels like -42 degrees F according to weather.com, work on some homework, and go to bed.

Sleep ...............................................................................................,its 10:52 and I got to wake up at 5:35 to catch the bus at 6:40 to get to school which starts at 7:20
see you guys tommorow

^_^

skeezer said:
Sleep ...............................................................................................,its 10:52 and I got to wake up at 5:35 to catch the bus at 6:40 to get to school which starts at 7:20
see you guys tommorow

School starts at 7:20 there? That's harsh!

Bounce back a fourth between the net and my PS3 and will listen to music during both. Probably go to sleep around 1 am

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music