By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo discusses why it returns to existing franchises

Tagged games:

Do you agree with this move that Nintendo is doing?

Yes 22 51.16%

No 21 48.84%

Total:43
Th3PANO said:
pokoko said:
Th3PANO said:
pokoko said:
Did he say "because money" anywhere? We all know that's the primary answer.

lol. you can say that about any company. sorry.

No way?!

then don't state the obvious if your answer is sarcasm.

Haha, what do you want me to say?  How am I supposed to respond to that?  I said nothing at all about any other corporation, that was you.  All I did was address the OP.  I don't even know why you said "sorry", to be honest.

The only surprise in this thread was that no one said what I said sooner.  Most people who do anything creative would much prefer to work with something different after awhile.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
cyberninja45 said:
bananaking21 said:

"One is just the way that we develop games. What we don't do is start off and say we're going to develop a new game in X series or what are we going to do with it?"

bull crap. thats exactly what they do. im not attacking the quality of the games and im not attacking nintendo. but that statement is just full of bull crap. what he is saying is that they think of idea's for any type of game then decide what game it works for? thats just a load of nonesense. we all know how nintnedo will never stop milking its big franchises and they start off exactly with saying "we're going to develop a new game in X series". 

Actually I think you are dead wrong. Just look at mario sunshine for example.

its 2:30 am where i live and im pretty tired, so im not really coming up with conclusions right away could you explain your point of view?

The water gun mechanic of mario sunshine. Its not a traditional mario element or gameplay it looks by all account that it was just a gameplay mechanic that best suited a mario game ( not that I agree with them putting that in a mario I thought it was a bad idea for a mario game)

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)