By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My brother beat somebody up. Lesson learned? (explicit/not for children)

iclim4 said:
Tifa Lockhart said:
Bitches like those deserve to die an extremely slow and excruciatingly painful death a hundred times over, and then seeing their parents and loved ones suffering while they sit on a spiked surface.

why would you want to torture innocent people for some crazy womens' mistake?

To maximize anguish. :D

Around the Network
Tifa Lockhart said:
iclim4 said:
Tifa Lockhart said:
Bitches like those deserve to die an extremely slow and excruciatingly painful death a hundred times over, and then seeing their parents and loved ones suffering while they sit on a spiked surface.

why would you want to torture innocent people for some crazy womens' mistake?

To maximize anguish. :D

psshaw! just stich their pu$$ys close! its equal punishment for when a guy gets his weiner cut off in rape cases. they raped his heart and his friendship, its only proper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Haha, nice one. They got what they deserved, hopefully it will teach them a lesson.

PC Gamer

<soapbox&gtThis story sounds stupid fake.

And if I want to call everyone of you a stupid mother fucking fucking super star gay idiot that can't even finish Heavenly Sword without gamefaqs.com, that does not mean I deserve to get beat up.

There is a world of difference between saying something and hitting someone.

If this story was true, the brother would have been a TOTAL MORON for not just ignoring them and walking away. I mean, he went back fuming mad because the guy said he was a pussy? Why does he care what some asshole says, why would he go back there and start something. Now I know he didn't hit first, but he was already out of there. There was no reason to go back.&lt/soapbox&gt

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

DaSimkin is gonna be one of those ppl who are gonna have to learn the hard way :)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Lawl sounds like both parties are touched...

weezy said:
DaSimkin is gonna be one of those ppl who are gonna have to learn the hard way :)

keyboard warrior.. sigh.....
he wouldnt have the gall to call out each and everyone of us like that in real life.
imagine us just hanging out in the corner having fun and some asshat comes by and calls us "stupid mother fucking fucking super star gay idiot that can't even finish Heavenly Sword without gamefaqs.com"
can you say mega wedgy?

i miss highschool.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

DaSimkin said:

And if I want to call everyone of you a stupid mother fucking fucking super star gay idiot that can't even finish Heavenly Sword without gamefaqs.com, that does not mean I deserve to get beat up.

If this story was true, the brother would have been a TOTAL MORON for not just ignoring them and walking away. I mean, he went back fuming mad because the guy said he was a pussy? Why does he care what some asshole says, why would he go back there and start something. Now I know he didn't hit first, but he was already out of there. There was no reason to go back.
 Thats exactly what I thought to, until I remember how stupid people really can be sometimes.  You and your brother included Weezy.  Either way tho DaSimkin if you said some shit like that in RL people would feel sorry for you, not want to beat you up... 

DongHungLong said:
DaSimkin said:

If this story was true, the brother would have been a TOTAL MORON for not just ignoring them and walking away. I mean, he went back fuming mad because the guy said he was a pussy? Why does he care what some asshole says, why would he go back there and start something. Now I know he didn't hit first, but he was already out of there. There was no reason to go back.
 Thats exactly what I thought to, until I remember how stupid people really can be sometimes.  You and your brother included Weezy.  Either way tho DaSimkin if you said some shit like that in RL people would feel sorry for you, not want to beat you up... 

i wouldnt beat him up.
but id still give him some sort of punishment for the disrespect he showed to me and my buds.
a wedgy would be appropriate for such nerdy behavior.

Pretty weak stuff, nothing but a bunch of coward ignorant losers which do make up 99% of the population.

ps i blame her, all of a mans troubles some how start with a women.