By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How far should I go...

Ishy said:

With beating the shit out of this boy... he's trying for sex with a girl who's slightly disabled ( and she is really creeped out by him), and I've wanted to beat this shithead up for a while... and now I have my excuse...

BTW... any useful/fancy pain-inflicting moves would come in handy...

Your thoughts...

Beating the shit out of someone is overrated, have you ever heard of an Upper Decker?

Around the Network

i'm luving it wojtas... keep it coming... I got till next thursday 2 prepare...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

naa... I'll ... FLUSH HIS HEAD DOWN A TOILET... but i can't really but o well...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Ishy, i get the strangest of feelings that you might actually dislike the man ;).

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Oh,  remember all those movies where people after fighting always grab their hands in pain after the blows? It actually happens a lot to people who never fight and got into one by accident. I suppose that you also don't have fights every other day, so if you want to have strong hands for your upcoming battle, i would suggest that you find a tree/wall/dog/whatever that's strong enough to take a beating and just start hitting it.

No, a punching bags are not good, because they are SOFT. Take a tree or wall and start gently, not too hard but not too light either, enough so that you would feel a bit of pain from every blow. Punch harder if you deem it okay for your hands. After a week, i guarantee your hands will be tough enough for most fights.

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network
Wojtas said:
Oh, remember all those movies where people after fighting always grab their hands in pain after the blows? It actually happens a lot to people who never fight and got into one by accident. I suppose that you also don't have fights every other day, so if you want to have strong hands for your upcoming battle, i would suggest that you find a tree/wall/dog/whatever that's strong enough to take a beating and just start hitting it.

No, a punching bags are not good, because they are SOFT. Take a tree or wall and start gently, not too hard but not too light either, enough so that you would feel a bit of pain from every blow. Punch harder if you deem it okay for your hands. After a week, i guarantee your hands will be tough enough for most fights.

Remind me never to fsck with somebody from Poland.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
Wojtas said:
Oh, remember all those movies where people after fighting always grab their hands in pain after the blows? It actually happens a lot to people who never fight and got into one by accident. I suppose that you also don't have fights every other day, so if you want to have strong hands for your upcoming battle, i would suggest that you find a tree/wall/dog/whatever that's strong enough to take a beating and just start hitting it.

Remind me never to fsck with somebody from Poland.

Hahaha, don't pass judgement over the rest of the Poles(british nickname for Polish people) because of me, i am unfortunately in a very specific place in Warsaw where it's quite dangerous, had to learn to defend myself. Besides, i trained Judo and Karate for some 5 years ;P

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Speak to the head of his school (or go as a group), it makes you look far more mature and responsible and saves ruining any future prospects you have if you end up punching him then being arrested on GBH charges, even though punching him may seem more satisfying.

Wojtas said:

He's slapping up some kid, not making a kung fu movie.

I'm out of touch how 15-16 year old kids react when having to fight in america...or anywhere else outside Poland for that matter.

When i was in junior high many things were solved with fists, kept the balance of power in check you might say. You would be surprised to see how strong and big kids that age are here in Poland.

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting.