By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Puzzle Quest DS

I remember that boss, he was hard to beat for some reason for me too (Paladin). I can't remember how I beat him but I feel your pain, after this boss I found the game starting to get a bit easier. Don't feel bad if he continues to beat you though, my friend had his ass handed to him 20+ times by the giant rat in the beginning. :)

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network

You know the same board shows up each time you start the game after turning it on? There's a nice pattern of set moves for the first few moves to maximize your starting advantage.

Always look at the bosses spells and see what type of mana they utilize. Sometimes the best strategy is to deny them the type of mana they need instead of getting the type you need.

I don't remember Dugog so well (he was very early in the game) but I think it took me 4-5 tries, winning with less than 20% health. If you're having trouble just go do other quests (you can have more than one at a time) until you level up some more, then go try him. It's an RPG!

Absolutely addictive game. Best puzzle/rpg game ever made!

Thanks for the tips guys. Still no luck but I'll try again tomorrow.

Be a fighter.

Seriously. You can 1 hit the last boss.

-Edit-

Also, since stats cost the same when purchased, just level up your 2 prime stats and buy the others to maximize skill points.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Make use of your character class strength.
You might want to try out all the characters up to certain point and find the best one that fit you.
Some spells overlap but their combination is what is most important.

Once you beat the game with your favourite class, you can then restart with the ones that you were weak at and experiment some more.

Also, train up in the choose battle thingy if you're stuck at strong boss. That helps you capture mounts, too.

Around the Network

I'm having so much trouble with this game! I'm trying to do the Crest of Sartek quest which is the only one currently available to me. When I get to Maethelburg and touch "Visit the Red Tower" I get told "You have brought that half-human animal, Darkhunter, into my Tower? Leave now, or I will have you thrown in the dungeon, ALL of you!" I touch to continue and get sent back to the map page. This happens everytime I try it. Is there an item or something I need to get in?

ferret1603 said:
I'm having so much trouble with this game! I'm trying to do the Crest of Sartek quest which is the only one currently available to me. When I get to Maethelburg and touch "Visit the Red Tower" I get told "You have brought that half-human animal, Darkhunter, into my Tower? Leave now, or I will have you thrown in the dungeon, ALL of you!" I touch to continue and get sent back to the map page. This happens everytime I try it. Is there an item or something I need to get in?

pause the game by going into the status screen where it shows the members of your party.  Then drop the Darkhunter and go back to the tower.  The guy will talk to you this time.  You can pick up Darkhunter afterwards.

This signature was intentionally left blank

Thank you!