By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'd like to see that, naz.

Around the Network

I can't believe people are having trouble comming up with moves for Wolf. They made moves for Olimar, Ice Climbers, Peach, Zelda, Game & Watch, and freaking R.O.B., and people suddenly don't see how you can make a unique Wolf moveset.

He also certainly does not look exactly like Fox.  Certainly much less like Fox than Ike looks like Marth.

People need to get over it. Wolf certainly wouldn't be hard to make moves for, and he's by far the most likely candidate for the last character in the game. Deal with it, and stop bitching about it.

True. THEY came up with movesets. Out of the ones listed, I could have only made a moveset for Olimar.

People need to get over it. Wolf certainly wouldn't be hard to make moves for, and he's by far the most likely candidate for the last character in the game. Deal with it, and stop bitching about it.

If people stopped bitching over nothing then all message boards would close due to lack of activity. Bitching about something unintelligently is the reason 90% of people go to the internet to post anything.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I just can't see why they'd include Wolf. If he is in, then fine, the more the merrier, but Krystal had more votes when they polled the fans (as did others), would add another much needed female, and has an obvious and interesting moveset.

Around the Network
Gamerace said:
I just can't see why they'd include Wolf. If he is in, then fine, the more the merrier, but Krystal had more votes when they polled the fans (as did others), would add another much needed female, and has an obvious and interesting moveset.

Sure, I'd like Krystal too, but there is plenty of reason to include Wolf, especially as Sakurai.  You have to remember that history is the most important thing to Sakurai, and while Krystal has almost none, Wolf is Fox's hated rival, and has lots of history.

There is reason enough to include either of them.

DonWii said:
There is reason enough to include either of them.

Exactly my point.  Anyone who's been reading the SSBB updates topic will know I have always said I'd prefer Krystal over Wolf.  I still would.  That doesn't mean I think Wolf is worthless though, nor that I'm going to complain about the lack of Krystal.  I can certainly see their reasoning behind Wolf.

Is it just me, or did the Kirby music in that post above... suck?

EDIT: Actually, the Gourmet Race music is good, but the others.... Hopefully its just the quality of the recording, the fire emblem theme music is very clearly suffering from quality issues.

Sam Yikin said:

Is it just me, or did the Kirby music in that post above... suck?

EDIT: Actually, the Gourmet Race music is good, but the others.... Hopefully its just the quality of the recording, the fire emblem theme music is very clearly suffering from quality issues.

They aren't good quality recordings, but they'll give you some idea what the music is like.  I mean it's retro music anyway, but all the extra noise you are hearing in it is just bad recording quality.