By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

ROB 64 was a bit different. In starfox 64 he had a face with a movable mouth (unless im just randomly imagining)

Around the Network

ooo btw, anyone think that the DARK FOX in my sig looks like WOLF? Anyone?

taomaster06 said:
i doubt its wolf, 2 other characters like fox is too much.

again, there is no doubt, its confirmed by the leak

its like 99.9999999999999% confirmed

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I still would rather have slippy instead of a stupid clone (in appearance at the least), if we must have ANOTHER starfox character

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

what could slippy do? invent things... thats it. Slippy fails at being a fighter

Around the Network

Dude, if jigglypuff can be a fighter, so can slippy

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Naraku_Diabolos said:
ssj12 said:
who is that robot character? What series?

"This is R.O.B. 64! Keep up the good work!" ? lol

ah.. wasnt sure if it was that robot from that disney movie being released soon.. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ok true very true.

Also didn't the voice actress for Krystal at some point say she voiced Krystal in brawl? So she's at least in the game

naznatips said:
People aren't just saying it's Wolf because of how perfect the shift would be, but also because the leak from December which got EVERY SINGLE OTHER CHARACTER RIGHT said Wolf.

Actually it was posted on GameFAQs on the last day of October. Yeah, I have a hard time imagining it too. The mods thought he was yet another troll with fake spoilers, and banned him within minutes. =P

Kinda like that time when some random kid on a random forum made a post about how his father works for Nintendo, and told him the next Zelda is cell-shaded and has lots of sailing... a few weeks before Wind Waker was announced.

Krystal's voice is probably in the game, or it may not, but I'm guessing an assist trophy. I'd vastly prefer her over Wolf, but he's virtually confirmed by now.

The thing about Game&Watch getting removed started from a single forum post around six months ago, and the guy who did it admitted making the whole thing up within hours. I can't believe people are still believing it. -_-