By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - What is your wifes weirdest sex fantasy?

for every pussy complaining about this thread. this thread was meant as a joke after reading bananaking's thread. what should i say, it escalated quickly xD

Around the Network

^I find this thread is kool, even if it is in jest. Good to take a break from gaming discussions. Now if you asked something like 'how long is your slong?', then I'd say that's a different story.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Scisca said:
I haven't got a wife, but when it comes to my gfs I know two. First involves some anal manouvers that I'd never agree on :P And the second one was to have sex with the whole team of Manchester United... Obviously I don't plan to agree to this one as well.

what if she lets you agree to have sex with the whole team of manchester united too?

bananaking21 said:
Scisca said:
I haven't got a wife, but when it comes to my gfs I know two. First involves some anal manouvers that I'd never agree on :P And the second one was to have sex with the whole team of Manchester United... Obviously I don't plan to agree to this one as well.

what if she lets you agree to have sex with the whole team of manchester united too?

Yoy mean with these lassies?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

bananaking21 said:
DanneSandin said:
bananaking21 said:
DanneSandin said:
Well, you're a bunch of pussies everyone! I haven't heard anything too extreme yet (except that whole making babies thing... poor man!!), and yer all complaining!? Send your wives/gf's/fiancees to me and I'll god damn take care of it.

Man up!

Geeesh

im now sure you have a sick twisted mind when it comes to sex

Man, if you only knew ;D

Now, regarding that sweet, sweet 21 year old young girl... If she's had 60 dudes we know she's good at what she's doing ;) And regarding the diseases; what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

and gives you a rash on your penis she is not bad looking either. 

Hey, I can live with a rash as long as she's hot ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.