By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - What is your wifes weirdest sex fantasy?

Well, you're a bunch of pussies everyone! I haven't heard anything too extreme yet (except that whole making babies thing... poor man!!), and yer all complaining!? Send your wives/gf's/fiancees to me and I'll god damn take care of it.

Man up!

Geeesh

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
bananaking21 said:
Th3PANO said:
Otakumegane said:
MY waifu has a ruin fetish.

mine wants to do it in a tent while dressed as clowns :/

i know a girl who wants to have sex dressed as a penguin... and no im being dead serious. i really am.

Phone number...

Please...

im surprised that you want her. she is 21 and had over 60+ guys, im sure she will give you a great time and throw in some diseases for free too

DanneSandin said:
Well, you're a bunch of pussies everyone! I haven't heard anything too extreme yet (except that whole making babies thing... poor man!!), and yer all complaining!? Send your wives/gf's/fiancees to me and I'll god damn take care of it.

Man up!

Geeesh

im now sure you have a sick twisted mind when it comes to sex

bananaking21 said:
DanneSandin said:

Man up!

Geeesh

Man, if you only knew ;D

Now, regarding that sweet, sweet 21 year old young girl... If she's had 60 dudes we know she's good at what she's doing ;) And regarding the diseases; what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
bananaking21 said:
DanneSandin said:

Man up!

Geeesh

Man, if you only knew ;D

Now, regarding that sweet, sweet 21 year old young girl... If she's had 60 dudes we know she's good at what she's doing ;) And regarding the diseases; what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

and gives you a rash on your penis she is not bad looking either. 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Deyon said:
Bananakings sex fantasy, is to have multiple black men spray their sperm on his face and then pee on him afterwards

He also likes to get his balls electrocuted while he's getting teabagged by a transvestite.

If this is true, then I do not think he actually likes the pee. he is just too poor to afford towels and water to clean it off, so he has them do it for free. Also...dont be racist.

im flattered

Troll_Whisperer said:
She has a couple of costumes and likes role-plays, some of them almost a bit too perverted even for me. Almost.

You live in Japan, right? If so, how are the women there with respect to this topic? I don't like to generalize, but a friend of mine told me some of them are VERY, and I mean VERY kinky. By the time he was finished talking I would have booked a ticket to go there if I wasn’t engaged (hyperbole of course).

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
She has a couple of costumes and likes role-plays, some of them almost a bit too perverted even for me. Almost.

You live in Japan, right? If so, how are the women there with respect to this topic? I don't like to generalize, but a friend of mine told me some of them are VERY, and I mean VERY kinky. By the time he was finished talking I would have booked a ticket to go there if I wasn’t engaged (hyperbole of course).

I'd say they're very wary of talking about anything sexual until you bond with them (friend or boyfriend/date), at which point they're very open and willing to try anything. And yeah, I do think many of them have "kinky mode" that they switch on/off, lol. In this country it seems first/second date guarantees sex anyway.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
Weedlab said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

I'd say they're very wary of talking about anything sexual until you bond with them (friend or boyfriend/date), at which point they're very open and willing to try anything. And yeah, I do think many of them have "kinky mode" that they switch on/off, lol. In this country it seems first/second date guarantees sex anyway.

0_0 *pulls up Japanese Rosetta Stone* Thanks for the info!

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

I haven't got a wife, but when it comes to my gfs I know two. First involves some anal manouvers that I'd never agree on :P And the second one was to have sex with the whole team of Manchester United... Obviously I don't plan to agree to this one as well.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.