By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4: Where would you like Drake to go next?

So hopefully Naughty Dog announces a new uncharted for ps4 this e3. So the question is where would you like the setting to be? I would love for drake to go to atlantis or Glastonbury Tor, which is connected to alot of the king arthur tales and avalon.

Around the Network

OMG Atlantis XD Make it happen Naughty Dog XD

I've heard The Holy Grail as an idea too. either way as long as Uncharted continues I will be happy

I feel like they were setting up Charlie for his own game. They didn't explain the character so there's lots of places they could take his past or his desires, but they clearly established him as the English Drake with the journal and basically using the same attitude and well...being a carbon copy of Drake from what I saw.

Though what I'd really like is a very personal villain. Maybe someone could kill Elena or Chloe and Drake's out for revenge or something (not in a bad cop movie sense but a more dramatic sense and maybe the death takes place as he's chasing treasure against the villain so he blames himself or something). Also I loved the amount of Sully in 3 keep that there if he's not the main character.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Atlantis would be an incredible use of the PS4's power. Would also like Naughty Dog to make a new Fantasy IP next though.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

They should do it less linear, make the story so you can travel back and forth between locations at times to re-explore and unlock new scenarios.

Around the Network

away, i want a new ip from ND. they do it every gen and they are always amazing.

mutantclown said:
They should do it less linear, make the story so you can travel back and forth between locations at times to re-explore and unlock new scenarios.

Wouldn't work. The forumula that they are using is setup for a cinimatic hollywood experience.  You get rid of that and it no longer what made it successful in the first place.

SPACE!

Detroit, Michigan. Among thieves.

Vegas