By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fuse - Developer Gameplay Walkthrough

Around the Network

Looks generic. =(

And the animations are really stiff.

Color me not interested.

Looks kinda cool actually

Every shooters gameplay video looks somewhat generic, I don't mind the style of this one though.

Not to bad actually, kind of had an uncharted feel at the start with that stealth kill and 3rd person shooting.

I am really surprised that I made it to the end of the video without falling asleep. I don't think I saw a single new or interesting mechanic or idea in the game whatsover. This is fine (not every game needs a new gimick) but if you are not going to do anything new at least have the gameplay, story, or even graphics or something make it special.

They may as well call it Tap Water: The Game. It just looks so average and uninspired; devoid of any passion or humanity.

Around the Network

I'm afraid a lack of Hype will doom this game, and perhaps the developper.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
I'm afraid a lack of Hype will doom this game, and perhaps the developper.

I think so too unfortunately but it looked decent. $30 decent that is the problem!

It doesn't look that bad. It should be a downloadable title and be developed as such. The gameplay looks generic but tight. None of the characters seem memorable and there's that guy that looks like Chris from RE5.

The game seems like a mixture of Bioshock, Gears, Uncharted, Mass Effect, and Borderlands.

I like the shield ability though. This game is a possible $10 purchase. Not a good thing for a company in the situation of Insomniac.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I'll watch it tomorrow while on the treadmill. I'm not going to sit for a half an hour just watching someone else play a video game.

kain_kusanagi said:
I'm not going to sit for a half an hour just watching someone else play a video game.

And talk boring bullshit.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1