By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Studios’ creative director defends always-online Xbox 720

Who is Geis? GAF seems obsessed with him in threads about this rumor.

Around the Network

News has gotten to 9gag apparently:

http://9gag.com/gag/7009712

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

J_Allard said:
Who is Geis? GAF seems obsessed with him in threads about this rumor.

this lovely chap right here

https://twitter.com/aegies

They are giving him hell for a good reason...actually many reasons. To put it simply he is one of the biggest MS Fanboy/tools in gaming media. He will defend MS like there's no tomorrow on almost anything. There are many stories/incidents with the guy, even in Gaf where he posted quite frequently till recently. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Oh a MS fan. Makes sense for GAF to hate him I guess.

J_Allard said:

if that's the dream u wanna believe in

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
J_Allard said:

It's the dream you just told me.

J_Allard said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
J_Allard said:

it's called reality..what you just said was not what I told you. it's an assumption you seems to wanna believe in. he gets heat for his actions nothing more nothing less. if you want to think he gets grief cz he is a MS 'fan'...go right ahead

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
J_Allard said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
J_Allard said:

it's called reality..

Ok then it's the reality you just told me.

Gies is just a gigantic tool, whose preferences also happens to side with MS. I don't think people would hate him so universally if he was at least decently mentally proficient, honest or eloquent, and also had a thing for MS. But he isn't any of those things.

edit: lol this is what the owner of neogaf last had to say about him http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=52064562&postcount=1112 

2nd edit: something to note, this story is reported on practically every gaming site you've ever heard of and a ton of mainstream outlets too, but still hasn't shown up on Gies' site Polygon, the same one that got 750k dollars in funding from MS for a promotional documentary. 

Ok so he is a douchebag. Thank you, makes sense now.