By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's official Ness, Marth, Luigi, Captain Falcon returns for Brawl

Well the leaked copies have finally started showing their goods and with that comes the offical word of Ness, Luigi, and Captain Falcon, so fans can finally cheer that they have their favorites back (Ness).  Anyway I'll post more when more comes available, or you can check for yourself here.

http://www.brawlcentral.com/

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Awesome, I am happy to see luigi back.

*sniff* do I smell sarcasm haha, but seriously people (me) were worried about our little buddy Ness.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

OH yeah, this is one game I will shell out $50 for and not regret it.

No sarcasm, it is so funny to watch him fly across the screen doing rocket man. Or the every once in a while that he goes super rocket man and flys too far and dies on the other side. I also like to be yoshi just to annoy and mess with other people even though he is awful if you want to win.

Around the Network

Hmm, the latest update shows a picture of bomberman but it's still unofficial as of right now because the picture was taken like the rest of the fakes (blurry and from an angle) WHY CANT YOU HOLD STILL IN FRONT OF THE SCREEN FOR A CHANGE!!!

Im pretty sure the Bomberman pic is fake. Looks exactly like a previous capture. In other news, BrawlCentral.com has died.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

I noticed, I was like WTF Bomberman killed Brawl Central. Or maybe Nintendo told them to pull the plug due to revealing things =\ that has been known to happen.

Just got an update about the update site, it has exceeded its bandwidth for the month, I'm laughing like crazy now cause in 2 more days it'll be back up but then Brawl will be out and everyone will already know everything.

Edit Brawlcentral is back up and running so more posts soon.

Pokey from Earthbound is confirmed as the Earthbound boss.

http://www.brawlcentral.com/sse_spoilers.php