By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 is "barely mediocre"? (According to Surfer Girl it is...)

sounds like the developer is just milking sony for all Killzone2's worth? it's true though, it doesn't seem to make sense any game should take over 3 years to make.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
I wouldn't doubt for one second that Killzone 2 will be a mediocre game. I doubt that Surfergirl has any basis for what she claims though. If someone credible comes forward and says something then I will believe it, but until that happens I am not going to just base my judgments on their previous work.

Surfergirl makes obvious easy predictions or popular theories until a big new magazine comes out where she mysteriously reveals the cover story.

What I'm trying to say is that it's 28th and it's still easy/obvious/attention whoring prediction time.

"I dont think Surfer Girl has been to Netherland lately......"
Lawl. Nice one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

lets wait for the demo and reviews.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

It certainly seems to have a Phantom Menace vibe about it. Lots of expensive eye candy but doubts about the substance.

Around the Network

I have not played the first one, but it sold .75mil units in America alone. That isn't the greatest of numbers but they aren't terrible either.

Anyway I was just wondering what was wrong with the first game.

Someone who played it answer these questions.

Did it have much of a story? If so was it good? Did it stay good?

Besides the frame rate issue what other problems occurred playing? Were they constant and unplayable or were they once in a wile and easy to look over?

With more time developing the game IF they fixed it would it have been still mediocre, a bit better but nothing really noticeable, a lot better but still nothing special, or tons better and a great game?

I think I'll make a topic with those questions but concerning the OP This game looks good so far lets hope they iron out problems and make an impact. I don't think this surfer girl knows much just trying to get hits on her site, or making negative press to spread rumors. God I don't know how many times I've heard stories about something that sounded plausible and I ask the person who i heard it from "Where did you hear about this" and their response was "A friend" How did your friend hear about it" "don't know ill ask" and when they find out their friend found out either through a friend or found it in a forum.

Misinformation seems to spread a lot faster than good news these days.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Hmm well I don't judge a book or game by its cover or in this case graphics, Killzone 2 looks amazing, but if it goes anything like Killzone 1 it's not going to be fun.

Funfact: In the future humans can no longer jump!

I personally haven't played Killzone so I don't know, but I've heard this stated in numerous threads here. Given this, why do people expect anything better from Killzone 2? Is there something new, or is it just overhyped because it's another big name exclusive?

PooperScooper said:
I have not played the first one, but it sold .75mil units in America alone. That isn't the greatest of numbers but they aren't terrible either.

Anyway I was just wondering what was wrong with the first game.

Someone who played it answer these questions.

Did it have much of a story? If so was it good? Did it stay good?

Besides the frame rate issue what other problems occurred playing? Were they constant and unplayable or were they once in a wile and easy to look over?

With more time developing the game IF they fixed it would it have been still mediocre, a bit better but nothing really noticeable, a lot better but still nothing special, or tons better and a great game?

I think I'll make a topic with those questions but concerning the OP This game looks good so far lets hope they iron out problems and make an impact. I don't think this surfer girl knows much just trying to get hits on her site, or making negative press to spread rumors. God I don't know how many times I've heard stories about something that sounded plausible and I ask the person who i heard it from "Where did you hear about this" and their response was "A friend" How did your friend hear about it" "don't know ill ask" and when they find out their friend found out either through a friend or found it in a forum.

Misinformation seems to spread a lot faster than good news these days.

This is probably a good place to start to answer all those questions.

Surfergirl makes obvious easy predictions or popular theories until a big new magazine comes out where she mysteriously reveals the cover story.

What I'm trying to say is that it's 28th and it's still easy/obvious/attention whoring prediction time.

QFT

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-