By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Burnout to outsell X360 in America as well?

The others numbers came in and I was surprised to see 12,000 more copies sold for the PS3, will we see the same thing for American numbers?

Around the Network

I don't think so, Xbox install base is much bigger than ps3 intall base in Us

I don't think so Tim.

Got to love Home Improvement, but yea what Al said haha.

Not likely, The 360 has triple the install base that the ps3 has currently in the united states. The 360 should outsell it by atleast 50,000 units.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

I don't know, 360 fans aren't really racers, and with all the talk of the PS3 version being better, it may be close.

Around the Network

It'll be closer than usual, but 360 version will still be top dog over PS3 version by 50k-100k depending if it sales as much as I think it will.

I don't think thats really likely at all. It may come somewhat close, but the 360 will sell more in US and more overall, at least week 1.

^^ Don't know what talk you are hearing that the ps3 version is better, not trying to take sides of the 360 but the xbox version is getting better reviews look at gamerankings.com

Username2324 said:
I don't know, 360 fans aren't really racers, and with all the talk of the PS3 version being better, it may be close.

Wii users are grandparents who only play bowling and PS3 are 13 year olds spoiled by their parents... hey lets keep stereotyping!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

segajon said:
^^ Don't know what talk you are hearing that the ps3 version is better, not trying to take sides of the 360 but the xbox version is getting better reviews look at gamerankings.com

Its all over the web, from the graphics to the controls, the 360 version allows you to choose your own music is why it may be getting a little bit better of ratings.

@Gebx
I'm sorry did I offend you?  All you have to do is look at the 360's library  and you'd see the same thing.