By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Mario Advance

How the hell did this peice of crap get rated as the best GBA game ever?

UPDATE: I think this thread worked. It's like 5th now. Good stuff.

Around the Network

Which one was that? Super Mario 2 I think. That game was a whole lot of fun and is a nice change in the game play in the other wise very similar Mario games. Not the best GBA game, but definatly a good one.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

What's your problem with it? Super Mario Brothers 2, while arguably the weakest Mario game, is still excellent. I would agree, however, that there are much better games on the GBA.

Yeah the best GBA game in my opinion was Mario Kart people might not like that choice but I was playing that game for years after it launched and if I still had it I still would play it, but Mario Kart DS works, even though I think there's better DS games out there now.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Super Mario Advance is okay but shouldn't be the highest ranked GBA game.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Where is Super Mario Advance rated the best GBA game? On Game Rankings, the best rated is Super Mario Advance 4, which is a port of Super Mario Bros. 3. Super Mario Bros. 3 is a very well respected game and the best selling non-bundled game.

Are you upset that a port is the best rated game, or do you just not like the game?

Systems owned: Nintendo 64, GameCube, Xbox 360, Atari 7800, Genesis, PlayStation, Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS.

Year-end predictions (April 6, 2008):

• DS: 94 million (96.0)
  • Wii: 46 million (44.4)
  • PSP: 45 million (43.6)
  • X360: 27 million (27.3)
  • PS3: 24 million (19.4)
  • PS2: 124 million (123.7)

its a dam fine game, not perfect by any means but still great to play.

Aj_habfan said:
How the hell did this peice of crap get rated as the best GBA game ever?

i ask myself the same thing

agabara said:
Where is Super Mario Advance rated the best GBA game? On Game Rankings, the best rated is Super Mario Advance 4, which is a port of Super Mario Bros. 3. Super Mario Bros. 3 is a very well respected game and the best selling non-bundled game.

Are you upset that a port is the best rated game, or do you just not like the game?

Umm, on this site! lol.

I don't really like the game, it's not that good at all. My top rated game would be Advance Wars.

I think this thread worked.

Since I made it, the game has dropped to like 5th lol.