By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WTF GROSS! Look what happened to Kevin Ware's leg just now (NWS/NLS)!!!

http://deadspin.com/kevin-ware-suffered-maybe-the-most-gruesome-injury-in-t-464789219

Read this^ and then skip to :50 in the vid. The vid is NLS (not life safe) and thus NWS (not work safe). 

Around the Network

Yeah my friend sent it to me earlier. Pretty screwed up. Wish him a speedy recovery although i dont see him coming back to basketball ever again :/

It reminds me of the Shaun Livingston injury a few years ago in the NBA

Fuck me, MY EYES!!

I think im going to be sick.

Proud owner of a Genesis, 32X, Sega Cd, Game Gear, Nomad, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, Gameboy, GBA, DS, DS Lite, Wii, PS, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Atari Lynx, Atari Jaguar, PC Engine, Turbo Grafx, Turbo CD, Turbo Duo & Turbo Express.

on the link i posted, in the comments, there is a similar video but of a "wrestler"

its super gross too

Around the Network

maybe I'm insensitive, but, it just wasn't hard to look at for me.

Well, fuck me. I laughed. I'm going to hell.

Burning Typhoon said:
maybe I'm insensitive, but, it just wasn't hard to look at for me.

from what i can tell, there are usually 3 types of people:

1. These people cant handle blood/gore but can handle things that "shouldnt bend that way"

2. These people can handle blood/gore but not things that "shouldnt bend that way"

3. These people are pretty much totally immune to everything and are most likely messed up in the head.

Wright said:

You evil bastardo. I hope you break your dick while you're fapping tonight. }:(

Deyon said:
Wright said:

You evil bastardo. I hope you break your dick while you're fapping tonight. }:(

It's not my fault! OP's and the new made it look like there would be a bone sticking out of his leg, or even worse, that he lost a limb!

And then I saw the video and couldn't help but laugh at how puzzled his leg got when touching the ground! It's just a matter of wrong hype. I remember seeing a video of an arabian driving a car, then smashing it because of an accident and a severed arm flying around and I thought that was pretty disgusting and horrible to see.