By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - April XBLA games (some you should not miss) + rewards program..

Mr Puggsly said:
J_Allard said:

Battleblock Theater
Double Dragon 2
New Motocross Madness wtf I had no idea this game was even coming!

Amazing month for XBLA. The other 3 games listed would be more of a "wait and see" approach but they all have potential too.

I think all the games you mentioned were somewhere in development hell and are now launching all in the same month. Madness!

I hope the Motocross Madness IP isn't handled as poorly as the Fire Pro Wrestling IP. Biggest disappoint of the gen.

Well the next months going to be amazing aswell (well depends if the games end up good ofcourse) but their are still a lot of projects coming. 

Btw the impressions for motocross Madness are good;

Take your bike freeriding across massive environments, from the deserts of Egypt to the snows of Iceland. Drift, trick and turbo boost your way across 9 expansive offroad tracks in single player events, ghost challenges and 8-player multiplayer races. Combine stats with your friends in Bike Club to unlock rewards then compete across all events to reach the top of your club.

Now this was the surprise of the show. The downloadable racing game features tight controls and fantastic track design with branching paths. Performing tricks during jumps gives you boost in a fun risk/reward system that keeps races dynamic and competitive. And the fact that you race as your Xbox Avatar—including whatever crazy outfit you are wearing—adds a ton of personality.” -Aaron Morales, Entertainment Weekl