By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "An Unbiased Review" Deadlight - A JayWood2010 Review

Wright said:
JayWood2010 said:
Wright said:
JayWood2010 said:
Wright said:
JayWood2010 said:

The worst ending possible.  i dont want to give any spoilers away but without saying too much he had a choice.  So poorly written.

Well... he didn't know how to swim . Perhaps that's why he didn't do the obvious xD

Ohhhh I forgot about that!  That helps a little.  

Sure it helps, but still pretty silly ending. He could have jumped, anyway.

How are you putting the spoilers in that black stuff haha  

LMAO WOW!

1.  Wooooohooo!  NOTIFICATION XD

2. Got to get on that deal now! XD

3.  Thank you very much haha

4.  I dont know but he is hell a sexy XD jp.  That would be me XD

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

LMAO WOW!

Well, what are you waiting for? =P I wanna read your spoilerish babbling! Try it now!

And by the way, he could have suicide along with his family. The fact that the shotgun had only two bullets remaining does not mean that its piercing power cannot kill two at the same time. That was lame too.

Wright said:
JayWood2010 said:

LMAO WOW!

Well, what are you waiting for? =P I wanna read your spoilerish babbling! Try it now!

And by the way, he could have suicide along with his family. The fact that the shotgun had only two bullets remaining does not mean that its piercing power cannot kill two at the same time. That was lame too.

Yeah my big issue is that he could have jumped in and maybe she could have helped him.  Suicide would have been better than being eaten alive or maybe he could have at least tried to fight them off.  Or i dont know shoot the fince for a hole to walk on to the boat -_-  I mean even if the shotgun can blow a hole in the fince it is still trying.  I dont, know, it just seems like he had more choices than what he did

JayWood2010 said:

Yeah my big issue is that he could have jumped in and maybe she could have helped him.  Suicide would have been better than being eaten alive or maybe he could have at least tried to fight them off.  Or i dont know shoot the fince for a hole to walk on to the boat -_-  I mean even if the shotgun can blow a hole in the fince it is still trying.  I dont, know, it just seems like he had more choices than what he did

Or climbing the damned fence and then jumping on the boat! It's not like the previous hours he was just sitting around; he was climbing, running and making some sort of Prince-of-Persia-alike movements there.
Developers got lazy at the end, you know. Its just like when you sit through the credits. When the final credit is shown, the game just cut and goes back to the select screen. No fade in black, no music dying before going back. Nope. Just smash-cut there.