By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero 3 Song List Elimination Game

Shura said:
Come on, this is STUPID, LISMDK eliminated Paint it black because he voted 4 or 5 consecutive times against that song, that is not fair. I am sure than more people in this site love that rolling stones's song. Everyone know that paint it black is the best song in this game

I voted within the rules. Calling it stupid and unfair isn't going to help and not everyone thought that was the best song in the game.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network
LISMDK said:
Shura said:
Come on, this is STUPID, LISMDK eliminated Paint it black because he voted 4 or 5 consecutive times against that song, that is not fair. I am sure than more people in this site love that rolling stones's song. Everyone know that paint it black is the best song in this game

I voted within the rules. Calling it stupid and unfair isn't going to help and not everyone thought that was the best song in the game.

Really, that song was in first place almost since the begining, was that because more people dont like that song??? i dont think so, and yes, your are right, is in the rules, but still stupid, and for me, is not fair.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

10 Black Sabbath- Paranoid (+)
7 Alice Cooper- School’s Out
5 ZZ Top- La Grange (---)

Rules:
(1) Add one point for your favorite song.
(2) Minus 3 Points for your least favorite song.
(3) 1 vote per person per hour.
(4) Copy and Paste these rules along with each vote.

ELIMINATED
Slayer- Raining blood, Kiss- Rock and Roll All Nite, DragonForce- Through The Fire and Flames, Beastie Boys - Sabotage, Queens of the Stone Age- 3’s and 7’s, Heart- Barracuda, Eric Johnson- Cliffs of Dover, In Flames - Take This Life, Rage Against the Machine- Bulls on Parade, AFI- Miss Murder, Muse- Knights of Cydonia, The Killers- When You Were Young, Matchbook Romance- Monsters, Guns N Roses- Welcome to the Jungle, The Strokes- Reptilia, Disturbed- Stricken The Dead Kennedy’s- Holiday in Cambodia, Red Hot Chili Peppers- Suck My Kiss, Stevie Ray Vaughn- Pride and Joy, Social Distortion- Story of My Life, Bloc Party- Hellicopter, Sonic Youth- Kool Thing, Smashing Pumpkins- Cherub Rock, Iron Maiden- Number of the Beast, Priestess- Lay Down, Slash- Guitar Battle, Pat Benatar- Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Blue Oyster Cult- Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll, Living Colour- Cult of Personality, Foghat- Slow Ride, The Who- The Seeker, Mountain- Mississippi Queen, Poison- Talk Dirty to Me, Scorpions- Rock You Like a Hurricane, Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down to Georgia, Aerosmith- Same Old Song and Dance, Santana- Black Magic Woman, Tenacious D- The Metal, Pearl Jam- Evenflow, Rolling Stones- Paint It Black, Cream- Sunshine of Your Love

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

7 Black Sabbath- Paranoid (-)
7 Alice Cooper- School’s Out
6 ZZ Top- La Grange (+)

Rules:

ELIMINATED
Slayer- Raining blood, Kiss- Rock and Roll All Nite, DragonForce- Through The Fire and Flames, Beastie Boys - Sabotage, Queens of the Stone Age- 3’s and 7’s, Heart- Barracuda, Eric Johnson- Cliffs of Dover, In Flames - Take This Life, Rage Against the Machine- Bulls on Parade, AFI- Miss Murder, Muse- Knights of Cydonia, The Killers- When You Were Young, Matchbook Romance- Monsters, Guns N Roses- Welcome to the Jungle, The Strokes- Reptilia, Disturbed- Stricken The Dead Kennedy’s- Holiday in Cambodia, Red Hot Chili Peppers- Suck My Kiss, Stevie Ray Vaughn- Pride and Joy, Social Distortion- Story of My Life, Bloc Party- Hellicopter, Sonic Youth- Kool Thing, Smashing Pumpkins- Cherub Rock, Iron Maiden- Number of the Beast, Priestess- Lay Down, Slash- Guitar Battle, Pat Benatar- Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Blue Oyster Cult- Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll, Living Colour- Cult of Personality, Foghat- Slow Ride, The Who- The Seeker, Mountain- Mississippi Queen, Poison- Talk Dirty to Me, Scorpions- Rock You Like a Hurricane, Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down to Georgia, Aerosmith- Same Old Song and Dance, Santana- Black Magic Woman, Tenacious D- The Metal, Pearl Jam- Evenflow, Rolling Stones- Paint It Black, Cream- Sunshine of Your Love

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

8 Alice Cooper- School’s Out (+)

7 Black Sabbath- Paranoid

3 ZZ Top- La Grange (---)

Rules:

ELIMINATED

Around the Network

8 Alice Cooper- School’s Out

4 Black Sabbath- Paranoid (--)

4 ZZ Top- La Grange (+)

Rules:

ELIMINATED

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

9 Alice Cooper- School’s Out (+)

4 Black Sabbath- Paranoid

1 ZZ Top- La Grange (---)

Rules:

ELIMINATED

EDIT to match previous post 

2 ZZ Top- La Grange (+)
6 Alice Cooper- School’s Out (--)

Rules:

ELIMINATED

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/YUK04.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0"

Weezer were never eliminated, check the difference between the posts on page 5 at (02/04/08, 22:32) and (02/05/08, 01:24).

13 Weezer- My Name Is Jonas (+)

3 Alice Cooper- School’s Out (---)

2 ZZ Top- La Grange

Rules:

ELIMINATED

7 Alice Cooper- School’s Out (+)

0 ZZ Top- La Grange (---)

Rules:

ELIMINATED
Slayer- Raining blood, Kiss- Rock and Roll All Nite, DragonForce- Through The Fire and Flames, Beastie Boys - Sabotage, Queens of the Stone Age- 3’s and 7’s, Heart- Barracuda, Eric Johnson- Cliffs of Dover, In Flames - Take This Life, Rage Against the Machine- Bulls on Parade, AFI- Miss Murder, Muse- Knights of Cydonia, The Killers- When You Were Young, Matchbook Romance- Monsters, Guns N Roses- Welcome to the Jungle, The Strokes- Reptilia, Disturbed- Stricken The Dead Kennedy’s- Holiday in Cambodia, Red Hot Chili Peppers- Suck My Kiss, Stevie Ray Vaughn- Pride and Joy, Social Distortion- Story of My Life, Bloc Party- Hellicopter, Sonic Youth- Kool Thing, Smashing Pumpkins- Cherub Rock, Iron Maiden- Number of the Beast, Priestess- Lay Down, Slash- Guitar Battle, Pat Benatar- Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Blue Oyster Cult- Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll, Living Colour- Cult of Personality, Foghat- Slow Ride, The Who- The Seeker, Mountain- Mississippi Queen, Poison- Talk Dirty to Me, Scorpions- Rock You Like a Hurricane, Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down to Georgia, Aerosmith- Same Old Song and Dance, Santana- Black Magic Woman, Tenacious D- The Metal, Pearl Jam- Evenflow, Rolling Stones- Paint It Black, Cream- Sunshine of Your Love, ZZ Top- La Grange