By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that don't have online that SHOULD have online

Dead rising co-op. Just as long as it is not crappy.
Resistance fall of man online co-op. Just add online to a co-op that is already there.

These would make me happy.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Smidlee said:
I have read developers mention the fact that often online (multiplayer) development take away from the single player game since make a game run online isn't cheap (very time consuming). This is probably why online play gets dump at times in the development of a game.

They are fools.

Online can actualy make someone buy a game. Not to mention it'd have tons of replay value.

Actually they are not fools. Unless a game is totally designed with online play in mind like "War of Warcraft" for example evidence show that only 5-10% of people who buys the game ever plays online yet often to make a game play well online can cost 33%-50% of the development of the game. 

Excite Truck...would have made that game just perfect for me...

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

The Godfather, Black Hand edition should have ahd co-op mode and had it both with two players together, or online. Would have been wicked!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
highwaystar101 said:
sunset riders

That game is GOD!!!.. DO WANT 

Around the Network

Metroid Prime 3. The game was so perfect...Too bad I haven't picked it up since I finished the game.

Mario Party should have had this feature years ago. Here's hoping for an online version of MP9

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

all bomberman games that dont have it!!! espescialy the DS ones

- Uncharted could be online - against other people or online co-op (one guy is drake, one guy is Sulley, one guy is the girl)

- Assassin's Creed could have online even if its just co-op missions

-Oblivion could be online, even if its just an online world sort of thing where you can attack random people, etc.

- Resistance 2...oh wait its 60 PLAYER ONLINE!!!!!!! (sorry had to say it)

Super Stardust HD

Red Faction 1 and 2

MLB 08: The Show (The servers are so unstable it might as well be considered offline).

Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice City, and San Andreas

Super Smash Bros. Melee

FF7

Lumines 1 & 2

All Singstar games.

Uncharted  

zeitgeistmovie.com

PS3 Trophies