By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that don't have online that SHOULD have online

Morrowind - I mean a perfectly created world like this could make such a magnificent MMO. I truly think a spin off Elder Scrolls MMO would be excellent.

Mount&Blade - Most of you won't have played this but with multiplayer the battles would just be MIND BLOWING.

Around the Network

How would Mario platformers be online? Mini games?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

sunset riders

also soriku, i believe that there was an online zelda lttp on the snes sattelaview

Bioshock

Thats the only game that needs online on the xbox 360.

Virtue fighter 5 on the ps3 as well, ps3 owners need it as well.

Super paper mario online co-op would rock.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

I don't really understand why the Wii vesion of Worms doesn't have online, other than not wanting to release it during summer.

Around the Network

AND Metroid Prime games...and basically every game that ISN'T a platformer or any other non-online game.....party games would be fun too with online

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

All games that don't have online, should have online.
All games that don't have offline, should have offline.

-GT4
-VF5 (PS3)
-Uncharted (maybe? I have not played it yet)
-Mariokart:Double Dash (not so bad since it's sequel did have online)

I have read developers mention the fact that often online (multiplayer) development take away from the single player game since make a game run online isn't cheap (very time consuming). This is probably why we read that online play gets dump sometime during the development of a game.  For example recent Wii Worms.